Guest dm155

RESKINNING & NUMBERING FAVOR

Guest dm155

I would like the Fire trucks reskinned to look like these.

Would like:

Engine 1 (Station 1 ALS Engine)

Engine 2 (Station 1 BLS Engine)

Engine 3 (Station 1 BLS ENGINE)

Engine 4 (look like engine 2) (Station 2 ALS ENGINE)

Engine 5 (look like engine 3) (Station 1 ALS ENGINE)

Tower 2 (The Ladder Tower)

Rescue 5,6,8, (Station 1 ALS)

Rescue 9 (station 2 BLS) CAN LEAVE IT HOW IT IS NOW

Make the squad # Squad 1

MAKE ALL VEHICLES SAY (GMFD) isntead of LAFD

THANK YOU SO MUCH WHOEVER CAN DO THIS!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

Guest Francis

Listen... they cannot make reskins of the cars and give them to you. That's Hoppah's rule. And besides, this is the LA Mod, if you want to make yourself a mod like that, you are free to, but nobody is allowed to help you.

Listen... they cannot make reskins of the cars and give them to you. That's Hoppah's rule. And besides, this is the LA Mod, if you want to make yourself a mod like that, you are free to, but nobody is allowed to help you.

I'm sure hoppah would be fine if you gave it to one person( with permission). He let me give my reskins to a friend.

Guest Francis

I'm sure hoppah would be fine if you gave it to one person( with permission). He let me give my reskins to a friend.

That isn't the question. This was more the fact that he also needs to learn to do otherwise he'll always ask for reskins... made for him. A bit like the modification that he claims to want to start. "i wannt to get a team to make me a modification"

See what I mean?

Guest dm155

Sorry if I made it seem that way. I do mean a mod to make for everyone. As I thought about it last night that is what popped into my head. Sorry for making it sound like it was just for me. Cause I though, if I can get one into the making I can learn the process and everything better

I would like the Fire trucks reskinned to look like these.

Would like:

Engine 1 (Station 1 ALS Engine)

Engine 2 (Station 1 BLS Engine)

Engine 3 (Station 1 BLS ENGINE)

Engine 4 (look like engine 2) (Station 2 ALS ENGINE)

Engine 5 (look like engine 3) (Station 1 ALS ENGINE)

Tower 2 (The Ladder Tower)

Rescue 5,6,8, (Station 1 ALS)

Rescue 9 (station 2 BLS) CAN LEAVE IT HOW IT IS NOW

Make the squad # Squad 1

MAKE ALL VEHICLES SAY (GMFD) isntead of LAFD

THANK YOU SO MUCH WHOEVER CAN DO THIS!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

you just need two programs - one graphic for reskins & dds converter for converts the dds to png

Sorry if I made it seem that way. I do mean a mod to make for everyone. As I thought about it last night that is what popped into my head. Sorry for making it sound like it was just for me. Cause I though, if I can get one into the making I can learn the process and everything better

Reskinning Hoppah's vehicles and then distributing is against his rules. You may NOT reskin his vehicles and put them in a mod and then send them out. You are allowed to reskin them and keep them personally for yourself.

Hoppah has strict rules when it comes to his mod.

"I have strict rules what people may and may not release. I will absolutely NOT allow complete reskins of my mod. That includes reskins of units outside of Los Angeles (County). Some other things, like adding unrealistic things won't get an approval too. I have no problems with reskinned vehicles which still respresent Los Angeles County, because they might actually add something to the mod. NYPD patrol cars - for example - have nothing to do with the Los Angeles mod." For more information about this, head to the Approved Submods topic for more information.