Guest zman

New Millitary Base

I made a new millitary base in the editor with the la mod. I can't open it in the game.

P.S. how do I put the pics in a post?

How do you mean you can't open the militairy base? Doesn't it show when you load the map or something?

You put pictures in a post by uploading them to an upload site (e.g. imageshack.us) and copy the link you get into your post.

You can also upload a limited amount of pictures by using the attachment function directly under the white text box where you type your messages in.

Massachusetts Reskins.rar

How do you mean you can't open the militairy base? Doesn't it show when you load the map or something?

You put pictures in a post by uploading them to an upload site (e.g. imageshack.us) and copy the link you get into your post.

You can also upload a limited amount of pictures by using the attachment function directly under the white text box where you type your messages in.

When Im in the game it fails to start I edited the totorial

• Downvote 1

Massachusetts Reskins.rar

When Im in the game it fails to start I edited the totorial

The tutorial only starts when you choose the option 'start new campaign' in the campaign screen (click campaign in the main menu). It won't load automaticly when you start the game.

Also note during the tutorial you cannot control the camera so you will not be able to visit sites that do not form any part of one of the three training stattions or the parking lot where you begin.

The tutorial only starts when you choose the option 'start new campaign' in the campaign screen (click campaign in the main menu). It won't load automaticly when you start the game.

Also note during the tutorial you cannot control the camera so you will not be able to visit sites that do not form any part of one of the three training stattions or the parking lot where you begin.

that doesn't work im in emergency 3 not 4 how r the pics?

that doesn't work im in emergency 3 not 4 how r the pics?

Sorry first screenshot looks exactly like training station 1 in EM4, that got me confused.

I'll have to play EM3 first, to see how the tutorial used to work. It's been so long ago since I played it I really don't remember.

I'll get back to you sometime next week. If you haven't heard from me by friday just PM me, cause I'm really swamped right now so theres a slight risk of me not remembering what I promised everybody here.

Sorry first screenshot looks exactly like training station 1 in EM4, that got me confused.

I'll have to play EM3 first, to see how the tutorial used to work. It's been so long ago since I played it I really don't remember.

I'll get back to you sometime next week. If you haven't heard from me by friday just PM me, cause I'm really swamped right now so theres a slight risk of me not remembering what I promised everybody here.

okay

new pics

here they r I forgor to attach them

I couldn't show the old ones if you want them just post me here I going to start a new topic about this in the general folder

how are the pics?

Comment guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

here they r I forgor to attach them

I couldn't show the old ones if you want them just post me here I going to start a new topic about this in the general folder

how are the pics?

comment on the pics guys i need feed back

Zman

• Upvote 1

Guest zman

comment on the pics guys i need feed back

Zman

How are the pics? PM me ASAP

Edited by pyrothijs
Caps removed, well most off them anyways
  • Upvote 1