chrisfarmer13

LA Mod help needed

hey i have la mod 2.0 for 911 first responders i was wondering do i have to download to normal la mod map or can i use la mo deluxe map since i have 911 first responders

If you have 911 first responders you can only use the normal map. If you want to use the deluxe map you will have to replace the normal map with the deluxe map.

how do i do that

Copy the files called dfreeplay.dds, dfreeplay.e4m and dfreeplay.eft (can be found in the folder Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v2.0\Maps) to your desktop. Now change the names of all files by deleting the d (so that it will read freeplay.dds, etc.).

Now copy the files back to the maps folder and overwrite the original files.

Note1: you might want to make a back up copy of the original files of both the normal and the deluxe maps, so that you can change the maps back to the way it was if you want to.

Note2: some deluxe events may not function well and cause bugs occuring (like broken fire hydrants spraying water all over the road without you being able to repair them).

Guest mobil1w

Copy the files called dfreeplay.dds, dfreeplay.e4m and dfreeplay.eft (can be found in the folder Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v2.0\Maps) to your desktop. Now change the names of all files by deleting the d (so that it will read freeplay.dds, etc.).

Note1: you might want to make a back up copy of the original files of both the normal and the deluxe maps, so that you can change the maps back to the way it was if you want to.

Note2: some deluxe events may not function well and cause bugs occuring (like broken fire hydrants spraying water all over the road without you being able to repair them).

Do you know if there is a way to turn the deluxe events off?

Note2: some deluxe events may not function well and cause bugs occuring (like broken fire hydrants spraying water all over the road without you being able to repair them)

i tryed ur way & it crashed & i had to re install the wholela mod but whe i was installing i hit install deluxe map & it worked just fine

Edited by pyrothijs
fixed quote