UkMod999

R.I.P 2 Firefighters Who Died On Tuesday The 6th.

This is a forum to show respect to the 2 brave firefighters who lost there lives in a tragic fire.

James Shears, 35, and Alan Bannon, 38, died at the 15-storey Shirley Towers in Church Street where fire broke out just after 2000 BST on Tuesday.

They Died Due To A Flash Over while extinguishing the blaze at the block of flats. Its thought that the fire started on the 7th floor.

James Shears And Alan Bannon. Rest In Peace And Everyone Will Remember You 2 As Heros Of Hampshire.

This is a forum to show respect to the 2 brave firefighters who lost there lives in a tragic fire.

James Shears, 35, and Alan Bannon, 38, died at the 15-storey Shirley Towers in Church Street where fire broke out just after 2000 BST on Tuesday.

They Died Due To A Flash Over while extinguishing the blaze at the block of flats. Its thought that the fire started on the 7th floor.

James Shears And Alan Bannon. Rest In Peace And Everyone Will Remember You 2 As Heros Of Hampshire.

I heard about that :( R.I.P

Guest dionissimus

Replace in peace :(

flashhover is like an electrocution or electric shok??

Flashover is when a lot of combustible gas gathers inside an apartment (for example), then when FF opens the door, enough fresh air gets in, and the mix explodes.

Correct me if I'n wrong.

Flashover is when a lot of combustible gas gathers inside an apartment (for example), then when FF opens the door, enough fresh air gets in, and the mix explodes.

Correct me if I'n wrong.

oh :(

horrible, thanks 4 your answer