Steve Winters

Vancouver Modification (In Progress)

Guest ak40sevens

Yes, there will a few updates in mid next month. However, the modification it self is estimated release of another 6 months. It' all depends however. I am working on multiple projects at once. Also, I am currently serving for the Canadian Forces and my mind is really busy on that to.

Yes, there will a few updates in mid next month. However, the modification it self is estimated release of another 6 months. It' all depends however. I am working on multiple projects at once. Also, I am currently serving for the Canadian Forces and my mind is really busy on that to.

As for I too are working on another project at the same time with a GTA IV-MP project with you AK.

And also, I am in the Fire Department which I struggle to get time.. But I'll get everything done. We'll finish the mod in aprox 6-9 months.

Guest ak40sevens

Got a Afghanistan Clean up notice two months ago to help troops clean up everything and return home. However, the time on that is unknown. It can be next week, or it can be in 5 months. Also, I got ADV BMQ for AR136 for this summer.

But, it will all be okay. I will do as much as modeling, I can and leave the skinning to the team.

Guest ak40sevens

Yes I saw it, i love the undercouver cars!

good luck can't wait.

You should have came during the Olympics, god there were so many cops. You would have also seen our ERT unit's taking down protesters.

Guest imprezzed

Can I make a few suggestions?

During the 2010 Olympics, the military was heavily concentrated around Deadman's Island. Maybe have Military Police vehicles? Navy RHIB's? Military Ambulances? Griffon and/or Sea King Helicopters? Cormorants for SAR? I think it would add quite nicely to the variety of missions that could be performed in Vancouver.

Guest ak40sevens

Can I make a few suggestions?

During the 2010 Olympics, the military was heavily concentrated around Deadman's Island. Maybe have Military Police vehicles? Navy RHIB's? Military Ambulances? Griffon and/or Sea King Helicopters? Cormorants for SAR? I think it would add quite nicely to the variety of missions that could be performed in Vancouver.

CanadianForces will be included, however not in first release

;) It will be. Were going to release a series of updates in May. So that you'll have a lot more to look at rather then the Fire Stations. But don't worry, mid may will be when we release a lot. Not the mod, but pictures.

Any progress?

That should answer ;)

yes there has been. Stay tuned for mid may for the updates!

Guest ak40sevens

Update - siren script finished. It has a manual siren controller or a smartsiren automatic option.

Each department have 5 different types of sirens depending on vehicle. I'm on iPhone so, I can't

really explain. More updates and info sometime this week.

Nicely done.

UPDATE: NVPD *North Vancouver Police Department* Station done.

UPDATE: VPD *Vancouver Police Department* Station Done

UPDATE: VFD *Vancouver Fire Department* Final Station done.

UPDATE: Lions Gate Hospital Started

All Fire Stations completed. Need to be converted next.

All pictures to come sometime in 2 weeks. For the major update section.