Steve Winters

Vancouver Modification (In Progress)

I like the stations. Can't wait till they're in game! :schreiben:

Thank you ;) A few more things to be made until I start with the Fire Trucks. Just to be clear, they have already been started so you don't get the wrong impression.

It will be a long task in doing this though. As we have certain things that haven't been thought/used before It will take long.

how bout that station on homer street with 2 fire trucks

I'll check it out, I'll go down this weekend and have a look at it and go inside.

Guest Sambo882

Guys I just wanted to say that its awsome that we are getting more canadian stuff in the game, and i also wanted to say thanks from Victoria, for all the great work

:cheers-mate:

Thank you ;) A few more things to be made until I start with the Fire Trucks. Just to be clear, they have already been started so you don't get the wrong impression.

It will be a long task in doing this though. As we have certain things that haven't been thought/used before It will take long.

I'll check it out, I'll go down this weekend and have a look at it and go inside.

hey you got a fan banner cause of definitely having it because Vancouver is my place :laugh:

hey which vancouver station is that? that 2 door one.

Guys I just wanted to say that its awsome that we are getting more canadian stuff in the game, and i also wanted to say thanks from Victoria, for all the great work

:cheers-mate:

Thanks mate, we appreciate that very much. However there isn't really that much that has been completed yet thought, we'll get more objects and pics up for you all later today or tomorrow.

Yes, its shocking when it's a Canadian Mod. We'll be working on it all night after the Canucks Hockey game.

hey you got a fan banner cause of definitely having it because Vancouver is my place :laugh:

hey which vancouver station is that? that 2 door one.

It's going to be an Edited Station for the Vancouver Airport and the surrounding area's. It's not finished quite yet, I'm thinking of changing it and making it into an actual station from Vancouver. We'll see tonight.

AK40SEVEN will be making one, it will be very spectacular. I'll get him to start one tonight after the Vancouver Canucks Game 2 game tonight.

We are also taking any suggestions. Got one? PM me or AK40SEVEN or just post here. No suggestion is a bad suggestion. All is good.

Thanks.

Guest ak40sevens

CVPI Model is corrupted, trying to figure out what is wrong. I will post picture when it's working properly.

Dodge Charger Model 70%.

Tahoe / Suburban models 10%

West Vancouver Police Station 10%

North Van City Firetrucks started - 1%

BCAS ALS Ambulance - 20%

BCAS EP Ambulance - 20%

Latest updates.