Guest footballrun21

EM3 not loading

Guest footballrun21

I have been trying to get Emergency 3 to work the past two days now. I have been reading all the posts on this forum and trying everything I can think of and nothing is working. So please don't tell me to look at other posts for the answer.

I keep getting the EM3 stopped working error message right after the intro stops playing. The main menu never loads.

Attached is the dxdiag, logfile and .cfg. Please help ASAP. I really want to play this game.

Guest footballrun21

I have a Blackberry and have software for it on my computer if that is the type of phone software you are referring to. But what do I have to do to make the game work? In previous posts it said if you have vista not to use the codec removing software that is available on the forum.

I have a Blackberry and have software for it on my computer if that is the type of phone software you are referring to. But what do I have to do to make the game work? In previous posts it said if you have vista not to use the codec removing software that is available on the forum.

If you have windows Vista you should start by disabling the UAC (user account control) because that is the main reason for crashes. If that still won't work then you will have to delete the codecs that can interfere with the game. You can find a list of these codecs in the technical help FAQ.