Guest dionissimus

Need some RL info

Guest dionissimus

I'm modeling a Chevy Silverado rapid response truck form 1 photo and a set of blueprints. The blueprints are for a pickup, so I am drawing the entire back half without much guidance.

Could someone describe it to me, or post a picture of what the back side of such truck would look like?

I have blanked out the unit designations since I'd like to keep the theme undisclosed until I release the mod (will take a few months, if all goes well). And, if you DO recognize the vehicle, please keep quiet and don't leak the info : )

EDIT: After searching for another hour, I only found a couple of older models photos. Wouldn't have thought it is so hard to find rear views. As if they are less interesting than the same old cab over and over again : (

If you want someone to help you find pictures they would have to know what the vehicle is in order to hunt it down. Most of those "custom" equiptment rigs are just that, custom in many ways. Different lights, different lighting placement, and different things on the rear of the equiptment box.