andrew2007

Sydney Mod (In Progress)

Quick video

Video Description:

This is a Holden Commodore (Work in Progress) that has been created for the game 'Emergency 4' (or 911 First Responders).

I just made a quick go making the lights on the lightbar and still have a fair bit to do including

* Finish UV Mapping

* Create the base of the vehicle

* Fine tune the texture

This model will also be edited and a spoiler added to represent an SS Commodore as an Highway Patrol car.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6MzWR3PoEHk

Edited by eggcarton

Hi All,

I know I haven't been all to active with either of my projects publically here on the forums, although I have been working on them when I can. I've just taken on the role of an Executive within my workplace, and have been handed a lot of stuff from the prior employee in whom i am replacing.

Which totally sucks for me, as there isn't enough hours in a day for me, Though I am spending little pockets of time on weekends working on both of the mods.

I know the mod is in good hands with eggcarton here, I mean, Look at what he's done - It's great :) I will have to chat to you about it sometime.

I am by far not going to abandon my mod, as i still carry my passion for EM4 and the services in which the mod represents. Just that it might take a bit longer for my part anyway.

I do hope you all understand :)

Cheers

Thanks Andrew,

I have been planning to step my part up a bit (as I don't really called myself a modeler yet).

I will try to finish my assignments and get some good work done and finish the Commodore in the next couple of days and start on something elsesmile.gif

btw Andrew - Photo 10 of the NSWFB open day gallery is AWESOME!!

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.

I will modify this model for the Rescue (maybe with the new markings, depending on what Andrew wants and then I'll see where I go from theresmile.gif

Eggcarton,

I think to make the unit rescue, externally you may only need to add the "Rescue" markings on the rollup doors. The major change would to go with the new markings or not. With the new markings, would you go to LED lights to match the current rollout of new appliances?

Cheers

Hairyman

:O I'm Gobsmacked, That's great work.

HairyMan,

As this is the only Varley-build 2009 Scania in the Fleet, It's awesome that he made it :)

Hopefully if Eggcarton can he can make one of the more common SEM Builds of the 2009/2010 Scanias.

The Rescues have a Isuzu cab and a custom body.

As for markings, They can all be easily changed.

Cheers!

HairyMan,

As this is the only Varley-build 2009 Scania in the Fleet, It's awesome that he made it :)

Hopefully if Eggcarton can he can make one of the more common SEM Builds of the 2009/2010 Scanias.

Cheers!

Andrew,

I was thinking of a Scania Rescue Pump much like how the Type 2 Isuzu's are Rescue Pumps also not so much of a straight rescue truck but hey if Egg wishes to make that as well, COOL

Cheers

Aaron

HairyMan,

Cheers!

Thanks Andrew

Could you point me in the right direction in the way of pictures.

What differences are there between the Varley and the SEM?

The one I made was mainly based on (what I could see) of Pumper 43 and was planning to do the Rescue 63

Which vehicles were you planning to have in the mod?

I will have a look at the SEM Fire and Rescue page now to see what they have.

As I am not from NSW, I am not exactly sure of what is going on and I started off more in the Law enforcement area

Question for Andrew or others might that know

Are the Rescue trucks (Such as Rescue 63) Made by Mills Tui

Saw Some "Unmarked" Fire Trucks that looked as if they were destined for NSW sitting in the Mills Tui yard the other day, as well as some QLD RFS ones

EDIT

And the New HWP cars (or trial)

Wonder if they are Hi-tec as this

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/01/02/australian-police-testing-super-cruiser/

And do you know who fitted them out?

Edited by eggcarton

I'd hazard a guess that they are new heavy rescue appliances if they are from Mills-Tui. The new type 1,2 and 3's are built by SEM

Yeah something like this

They also made the old Ford F350 ambulances.

I think I read somewhere a while ago that one of them split in halfgruebel.gif

Andrew might be having a birthday dinner or somethingsmile.gif

eggcarton,

I'm not 100% sure but I think they were build by Millis Tui, there isn't all that much different with them apart from a new chassis and markings.

AFAIK there should be around 2-3 new rescue appliances sitting at Millis Tui or in transit :)

Cheers

Almost finished the general duties Commodore. Will post pictures soon. Having a little bit of trouble getting it to work in the editor but I think I have it now.

I also have the basic shape for the ASA ARFF Panther and the water canon thing, just needs fine detail and then UV mapped and also the Rescue vehicle is in progress

From what I know, this is what the status is

Not Started

Some

Most

Pretty much done

• FireAir1
  • Pumper (Class 3 Scania P380)
  • Rescue Van (MB Sprinter)
  • General Duties (Holden Commodore VE Omega)
  • PolAir 5 (Also FireAir1)
  • Highway Patrol (Holden Commodore VE SS)
  • Traffic Emergency Patrol (TEP)
  • General Ambulance (Mercedes Benz Sprinter)
  • Extended Care Paramedics (VW Caddy T5)
  • ASA ARFF Panther
  • Duty Commander (Nissan Pathfinder 2008/2009)

• Rescue (Izuzu)
  • Aerial Pump (Scania Cab, Telesquirt Boom)
  • Hazmat
  • Rapid Response Unit (Subaru Forester)
  • Careflight 3
  • Maintenance Unit

Edited by eggcarton

I'd hazard a guess that they are new heavy rescue appliances if they are from Mills-Tui. The new type 1,2 and 3's are built by SEM

Correction Eggcarton to my post. The new Type 1's are built by Mills-Tui. We have one sitting in town now under lock and key :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: and i checked the builders plate last night when we were all looking at it !