Guest zman

where to find Emergency 4 La Mod 1.9

Didn't V1.9 use almost the same installer?

You can't get V1.9 anymore, but I have it. So if I am allowed I will email it to you. ;)

can u put it in a fourm? Or can u help me make la 2.0 work?

I might be able to help you install V2.0. What exactly do you do when you try to install it?

First I get an error message saying it cant find Emergency 4 I down loaded it from the emergency web site If I disreegard that message I dont get the iccon I tried to copy the file into mods and I dont get any new missions or vehicles I got the mod off of the download emergency 4 mods is that currupt. One question is do u have la mod 2.0?

First I get an error message saying it cant find Emergency 4 I down loaded it from the emergency web site If I disreegard that message I dont get the iccon I tried to copy the file into mods and I dont get any new missions or vehicals

OK. When you start the installer, after the first few instructions, when you have the option to confirm where you want the mod to be installed, try clicking browse and finding where the game is installed.

I you can't get to this point PM me your email address and I will send you the V1.9 file.

OK. When you start the installer, after the first few instructions, when you have the option to confirm where you want the mod to be installed, try clicking browse and finding where the game is installed.

I you can't get to this point PM me your email address and I will send you the V1.9 file.

Im downloading it now Ive been there before this is my 10th time trying so I hope it works. does it have to hve emergency 4 as the last part of the address whatz pm mean? Im knew to this stuff

Completely your choice. That's if you want to a have a shortcut to start the game with the modification already started. :)

thx

zman

If you want a desktop icon, then yes. A desktop icon just allows you to use the shortcut to load the mod without you having to go into the mods menu ingame.

last time i tried that it didn't work why? now I installed It but don't have an iccon why?

Man... Version 2.0 works for everyone, so it should for you... What game do you have already? And what does not work?

I have 911: FR and la mod 1.8 I cant play the la mod 2.0 I tried to copy the mod into the Mods folder and loaded it but I don't have any new vehicles

I don't know if I am allowed to. :gruebel:

can u try?

Didn't V1.9 use almost the same installer?

You can't get V1.9 anymore, but I have it. So if I am allowed I will email it to you. ;)

can you email v 1.9 to me aswell please as my computer went tech and i was deleted.