Cosreski

COSRES Productions

First i want to say, get a real topic (No offence), put the information in the topic instead just hot linking to the video. there is a nice toolbar above the text-editor to easy add images and video's.

for the rest you got some nice work made but you should finish a mod first before you start another the things i see now are:

Bridge mod:

the ground is ugly, you turn this to a higher level like a parking lot.

The Complete mod:

here the ground is turn nice you just edited what was needed nice jon but,

you missing (i think) a lot a features, you doesnt make any sense if you can't send car back, add those features first. make nice parking scripts like the scripts of hoppah for the firestation.

man looking great.

specialy the new station in the station in the harbor.

only witch version of the PD station are you gone work with?? i like the 1 with the motorbike next to the garage drive in:)

1) good work with station!

2) why is not this in "Submods" section?

Its not really a submod. It doesn't have the necessary script files and other. I am just giving ideas that I hope some one would make a mod of. And hope I get a little credit for.

First i want to say, get a real topic (No offence), put the information in the topic instead just hot linking to the video. there is a nice toolbar above the text-editor to easy add images and video's.

for the rest you got some nice work made but you should finish a mod first before you start another the things i see now are:

Bridge mod:

the ground is ugly, you turn this to a higher level like a parking lot.

The Complete mod:

here the ground is turn nice you just edited what was needed nice jon but,

you missing (i think) a lot a features, you doesnt make any sense if you can't send car back, add those features first. make nice parking scripts like the scripts of hoppah for the firestation.

I still have a problem with scripting. It be nice that I can team up with someone and do these things. I like to have someone that could skin as well. I like to make a Beach Mod someday of my area. Delaware State Police and Ocean View PD, Bethany Beach PD. Also Millville Vol Fire Co and Bethany Beach Vol Fire Co.

The Maping looks somewhat easy to do by looking at Google Earth. :schreiben: