DamageInc251

Battalion Chief Call Tiller

Can't seem to find the script, used search and looked w/ no luck. anybody know the link?

If you place the tiller on the place of the ladder truck, the battalion chief should call the tiller when you call for a light force.

well i've added the light force to station 2, so that gets called out of there. but i know hoppah made it where the tiller could be called, and i've had it before, i just cant seem to find it now. =(

You mean you just want to know the name of the script so you can edit it?

It's LABattalionChief.script

no haha i know the name of the script, hoppah had a post or something on what to put in the script though. i'm sure i can do it on my own if i had the time to take a look at it but that would make it so much easier, but i guess if i cant find the post then im sol and i'll have to work it out myself.

Guest pmadden94

no haha i know the name of the script, hoppah had a post or something on what to put in the script though. i'm sure i can do it on my own if i had the time to take a look at it but that would make it so much easier, but i guess if i cant find the post then im sol and i'll have to work it out myself.

yeah..i read it too...give me a while to find it...

So your looking for a post that explains how to call the tiller from FS2?

I've done some lokingn around, but all I can find are tutorials on how to spawn the ladder/tiller in FS2. Like this one. I haven't found anything about the battalion chief script so far but I'll see if I stumble across it.

So your looking for a post that explains how to call the tiller from FS2?

Negative, I've got the ladder in FS2 and the tiller in FS1, but I wanna call the tiller out when on scene w/ the chief, so i dont have to do it manually by going to FS1, clicking on the tiller, then going back to the scene to tell it where to go.