Guest gracik

l.a. mod crashes to desktop when playing lan game

Ok I have the newest version of the L.A Mod and the patches for it. And I've been trying to play a lan game with them on a Windows 7 laptop and a Windows Vista laptop. And I've run into a problem, while playing a lan game for about 5-10 minutes the game being played on the Vista laptop will crash to the desktop without any reason whatsoever, it doesn't leave an error message. But the Windows 7 laptop doesn't have any problems at all. So any ideas?

Ok I have the newest version of the L.A Mod and the patches for it. And I've been trying to play a lan game with them on a Windows 7 laptop and a Windows Vista laptop. And I've run into a problem, while playing a lan game for about 5-10 minutes the game being played on the Vista laptop will crash to the desktop without any reason whatsoever, it doesn't leave an error message. But the Windows 7 laptop doesn't have any problems at all. So any ideas?

Post you Logfile and DxDiag so it can reveal any problems your game might be having.

BTW I love Googlebot's avatar.

I don't know the first thing about editing scripts. And right after I installed the mod on his, I installed the game and mod on my laptop. So everything is the same.

Any submods installed?

Is only the host allowed to use the ladder truck?