Guest RealHoney

MOD problem

Guest RealHoney

Hello! I have a little problem... After I click LOAD MOD, the 911 FR stops responding and I have to close'it from task manager. I have this problem with Winterberg and Frankfurt mods. And with Budapest mod I didn't see map correctly. I see'it like infrared vision or something.

Any help please?!

Here is the old (from this morning, before reinstalling 911) DXDiag and logfile. I've tryed to update graphic driver, but I didn't find any new one (for ATI Radeon X1600 PRO).

logfile.txt

DxDiag.txt

Guest RealHoney

It's normal for the game to freeze when you load a mod. The Winterberg will take about 10 minutes to load, so wait about 10 minutes before you assume that the game has frozen and won't load the mod.

BTW :welcome: to the forums.

And the Frankfurt mod the same?! I have 2 wait about 10 minutes for both?! Thank's and hope this is my problem.

I'm not sure about the Frankfurt mod as I haven't played it before. The loading time varies for each mod, but if the mod hasn't loaded after about 30 minutes then the game has frozen. The mod might take a long time to load.

Can you give me a link to the Frankfurt Mod please?

Guest RealHoney

I'm not sure about the Frankfurt mod as I haven't played it before. The loading time varies for each mod, but if the mod hasn't loaded after about 30 minutes then the game has frozen. The mod might take a long time to load.

Can you give me a link to the Frankfurt Mod please?

Thank's alot. I'll try to wait and see if the game real freeze or not. This is the link.