Guest eyeball

How to increase Ingame mouse speed?

Guest eyeball

Hello.I have change this value in order to make mouse cersor move faster but nothing...i have to move the mouse long distance.

<var name="s_mousespeed" value="100" />

Enyone knows how to fix it?

Guest eyeball

Yes i've noticed this before some months i tryed, but now i've checked it.The value 100 is from the file i have right now.This saws me that has been saved correct.Original value is 60.Also tryed to give value 600 but same luck.

Yes i've noticed this before some months i tryed, but now i've checked it.The value 100 is from the file i have right now.This saws me that has been saved correct.Original value is 60.Also tryed to give value 600 but same luck.

Try increasing from 60 - 65, 70, 75 etc .. perhaps there's a maximum. Do you mean mouse sensitivity, as it is called in other games?

Guest eyeball

Yes thats right mouse sensitivity.I didn't try 60-65-70....You guys dont you find it annoying move your hand 2 times more as normal?If you use a mousepad you have to remove it!You need a VINYL LP size mousepad!

Guest eyeball

Dear friend thank you for suggesting solutions but the one you suggest is for screen scrolling.Yes this helps but not the mouse pointer.

In other words if i put the pointer (inside game) at one corner of the screen,i need to move my hand at least 20cm to reach the other corner.

This is im trying to say.:)

haha it's a choice :sporty:

You dont have this kind of problem?

Nope, I'm used to scrolling that way, put the mouse to the side, pick it up, put it back and repeat until you get your desired results. I don't think I'd be able to play FPS games with a trackball, either :P However, I know people who do have this issue. For me it's only a big problem with a very cluttered desk with little room for the mouse.