sasquie

Edit of original game model - possible?

Hi!

I want to ask you all one question: how i can edit original model from Emergency 4, for example house or a car. When im trying to import it to Zmodeler ( i have got registeret version of course) the program shows me the message about some error. When im trying to open the same file with notepad i dont see text, just symbols... I think so Hoppah edited the game model file ( for example Fire Station 2) and i want to know, how to do it.

Greetings

Sasquie

I don't think you can edit the original models. You would have to unlock the file in the editor but I don't think the editor lets you unlock the games original models

Buddy, please do some research yourself before posting anything that isn't true. It's not that hard to start the editor and check that yourself. Better don't reply if you don't want to spend time in helping people.

You can unlock every .v3o file from the original game files too. It's just not advised to mess with the Data folder, so you can better make a copy the .v3o files you want to edit first. Then unlock it.