martijntjuh

random photographs

Went along a canal in Falkirk. Forgot the canal's name. Was a good cycle run, the weather was perfect and it was very peaceful :)

oldtruck.jpg

"Get out of here, Stalker!"

Sitting next to a factory that made bricks.

ladybird.jpg

"Yo, Whatsup?"

I'm happy to catch this ladybird for two reasons. Firstly, it means that the weather must be getting better :D Secondly, I saw one a few days prior but by the time I got my camera from the house, it was gone :( But this one was good. Also allowed me to test the super-macro feature, which is cool.

We couldn't find the enterence where all the canal boats were docked, so we drove around the back of an inudstrial estate and parked there, then we joined on right next to a canal gate.

canalgate.jpg

There was a reason why I took a picture of this gate, but I forgot why. I think there was a dead fish at the bottom of the gate, but I don't see it.

We have last year a invasion of there along the baltic sea coast, see here

http://ais.badische-zeitung.de/piece/01/0e/c8/dd/17746141.jpg

Wow, that's amazing! :D I wish we had that many here, send some this way :laugh:

Falkirk canal trip, part deux.

Travelled to gate 8 by car and found a place to park. We then had to leave the cycle track and go on the main road because there was a train track. Waited a while for a train, then two came at one time :P

train.jpg

Didn't bother uploading the image of the train going away from me, this one was better.

Continued following the gates, and at about gate 12 was duckilings :happy: They were so cute, I wanted to take one home.

ducklings.jpg

Was about a dozen ducklings and their mother.

Conitnued cycling along. Enjoyed the weather and the tranquility. Finally reached the Falkirk wheel.

wheel.jpg

If you look in the dock on the right, you can see two boats. There was a large blue tourist canal boat originally but a hired boat was told to park along side them.

One of the operaters told the family "Aye it's a small gap but you can fit in it all right". So the boat went full steam ahead and crashed into the tourist boat :lach: Was excellent.

here theere ar epic of the hail in buenos aires , in my area fell much hail,we have changed the tiles(100 of my house werw broken and the neighbour have a lot of broken tiles, too)

HERE the pics :

2 pictures of ice balls

1z6v0hl.jpg

lzdch.jpg

came hard and made holes in the garden

11rc5xz.jpg

the table for garden :(

vyv6mw.jpg

Wow, that's amazing! :D I wish we had that many here, send some this way :laugh:

West coast of Denmark was filled with those too. You shouldn't wish them. I couldn't walk on the road without stamping on 10 of 'em. (I bought some new shoes after walking on that street because there was so much dirt on it I didn't dare washing them, lol)

Here's mine:

9uvvxc.jpg

The weather in the UK has been brilliant for the last few days, which is a perfect opportunity to use cameras:

P5080097.jpg

Expect for this one... which wasn't actually taken recently. A few weeks ago the council resurfaced the road. Dad pointed out this... err... shiny object so I thought shiny things are worth taking pictures of :P

P5230116.jpg

Soo disapproves of your aircraft conundrums.

P5230108.jpg

Then I found these:

P5230128.jpg

Which I thought were pretty cool.

Also, Ants are fast little critters - Never got a picture of them :dry: