Guest 789

Problem with patch...

Hi! I really want to play Winterberg Mod on my Emergency 4. I installed it, and then i go to Modifications in the menu and choose Winterberg mod, i cant do anything, and the mouse wont move even if i wait a while. After a few times testing i understand that i most have missed something so i go back to the Winterberg-site. I read that i have to install a patch if i dont have Emergency 4 Deluxe. So i download and install the patch, even if its German. When the patch is installed i uninstall an install the Winterberg-mod again. (Yes, i run the update too) Then i start my Emergency 4 and get a message: Copy protection check failed. Please insert Emergency4 Installation CD-ROM into drive and restart the game. I click OK and the game shut down. The weird thing is that i have the original CD, with both Emergency 3 and 4 in english on. The only thing i wanna do right now is to: :machkaputt:

Thanks, 789

It's normal for the game to freeze while loading the mod. With the Winterberg mod it could freeze for half an hour.

Can you post a logfile and dxdiag as well please.

yes winterberg mod is really heavy and the compurters freeze for a long time

guys i have problem whit the patch it wont install says there is an error i did reinstall the game and try again but the same error => : eror code :5009 please if u can help me

Oh. Then you should read here.

Allow more people to help you