nick the greek

Help!

When I click an exe(iTunes, MSN) it says that it can't be opened because of an 0xc000007b error. What should I do? I'm going to run a scan and let my computer open to save my OS from crashing again. I have installed a sh*t called bus driver simulator 2010 and this may caused the harm but I'm not sure.

HELP! :1046276372_bawling::1046276372_bawling:

When I click an exe(iTunes, MSN) it says that it can't be opened because of an 0xc000007b error. What should I do? I'm going to run a scan and let my computer open to save my OS from crashing again. I have installed a sh*t called bus driver simulator 2010 and this may caused the harm but I'm not sure.

Actually, I think you're thinking of City Bus simulator 2010. Based in New York by the looks of it, how interesting...

Anyway, does the full error say: "The application failed to initialize properly 0xc000007B"? Apprently that might be caused by the "WORM_KLEZ.E virus". Just do an anti-virus scan.

I downloaded Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware but I can't run it. I'm currently running a scan with AVG( I want to kill people who make viruses) and I'm trying to save into sticks and flashes my most important files(my external HD is broken). I don't want to restore the system again :( :(

Seriously if anything happens to my computer I want to die and people who make viruses deserve to die too. I'm running three scans at the moment and I can't even breath because of being so nervous and anxious.

I can't even navigate through my files now!!!!!!!

I would like to apologize for being so childish yesterday but it was really hard for me. I restarted the computer and run Windows into normal mod. There aren't any problems up to now and I'm running a scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. It may not be a virus or a worm but time will show. Hope everything will be fine and a great thanks to all of you for your support. Bennie I got a life but without a functioning PC I miss a lot of things(for example music).

Good thing is, that computers usually can't 'die' of a virus. In the worst case, you are going to need to reinstall Windows. When something like that happens again, backupping files is your priority. Safe mode usually works fine when your pc is infected with a virus.

What really sucks is a HDD crash.