sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

@ThePoliceGuy

If you know its against the rules then why did you ask numnuts?

I know it's against the rules to ask for release dates, but...

Wait, what? If you know it, then why would you do it? If you need to start a question like that, you might want to stop asking it altogether. You're probably going to be breaking the rules soon after the word "but".

Hello im new, but i have been playing this mod for moths now, best mod ever!

i have some questions

- no police units in missions, why is this?

- What happend to unmarked police units

- why is there jankel skins and files but not in accual game

- could you do an update some when i could do with one soon

- could you please add a ford transit van

, Alex

Hello im new, but i have been playing this mod for moths now, best mod ever!

i have some questions

- no police units in missions, why is this?

- What happend to unmarked police units

- why is there jankel skins and files but not in accual game

- could you do an update some when i could do with one soon

- could you please add a ford transit van

, Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the comments.

There were no police units available in the campaign missions because of a file error, which has now been fixed (in the next version!)

There will be several unmarked units added to the mod when the next version is released.

The Jankel unit needed the appropriate CO19 officers to accompany it; these have now been added and will be included in the next release.

I’ve just added a Transit 'station van’ to the mod so that will help with the prisoner transport issue.

There will be another version of the mod some time in the future and I’ll try to release some pictures of the new units already added to the game, in the next few weeks.

Hope that helps,

Regards

Mintcake69

Guest coops061288

Hi,

In relastion to the above topic? Im just wondering if there is a ruff date the next version will be released?

Also as regardes to the police not in the campaign missions, I have just re-downloaded the london mod put the police are still not showing up on it? am i doing somthing wrong? :( or will it take a few days for it to be uploaded on to ere?

Any insite will be great?

hi all,

so so so happy we are getting an update to an almost perfect MOD. Being from the UK this MOD is the only reason i still play EM4.

as I have mentioned earlier only bugs are:-

- ID_NAME_DPL01, ID_PURPOSE_DPL01 seen in game rather than given vehicle name.

- Police not in campaign missions (now fixed)

feature/unit requests/suggestions:-

- Police patrol city button like on LA mod

- Police helicopter (not necessary but nice to have)

- Life boat (not necessary but nice to have)

- k9 unit (if possible have the rescue dog with its owner as a police dog instead and like the rabis emergency when the stray dog attacks the human do that same motion for the police dog and give the dog faster running speed and damage points) [dog unit is common in UK although mainly used as scare tactic they are used]

thanks for an amazing mod and cant wait for the update.

update:

- Needs the getaway car availiable to complete certain missions and freeplay missions correctly.

hi all,

so so so happy we are getting an update to an almost perfect MOD. Being from the UK this MOD is the only reason i still play EM4.

as I have mentioned earlier only bugs are:-

- ID_NAME_DPL01, ID_PURPOSE_DPL01 seen in game rather than given vehicle name.

- Police not in campaign missions (now fixed)

feature/unit requests/suggestions:-

- Police patrol city button like on LA mod

- Police helicopter (not necessary but nice to have)

- Life boat (not necessary but nice to have)

- k9 unit (if possible have the rescue dog with its owner as a police dog instead and like the rabis emergency when the stray dog attacks the human do that same motion for the police dog and give the dog faster running speed and damage points) [dog unit is common in UK although mainly used as scare tactic they are used]

thanks for an amazing mod and cant wait for the update.

update:

- Needs the getaway car availiable to complete certain missions and freeplay missions correctly.

Infact dogs are mainly used to find run away car thiefs, but on nights like friday and saturday, ive seen them used to scare drunk people home :L

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the comments.

There were no police units available in the campaign missions because of a file error, which has now been fixed (in the next version!)

There will be several unmarked units added to the mod when the next version is released.

The Jankel unit needed the appropriate CO19 officers to accompany it; these have now been added and will be included in the next release.

I’ve just added a Transit 'station van’ to the mod so that will help with the prisoner transport issue.

There will be another version of the mod some time in the future and I’ll try to release some pictures of the new units already added to the game, in the next few weeks.

Hope that helps,

Regards

Mintcake69

thanks, do you no when it will be comming out roughley,

you could add a astra with rotary lights

,alex

@MusicamanDSP (Prepare for wall of text...)

Police Units:

Response Cars: (Silver BMW, Orange Stripe) These units contain normal officers, which for the UK means ASP and Pepper Spray but no Firearms, and their primary job is to respond to 999 emergency calls. They can hold 2 officers and 2 civilians in game but police normally carry one suspect per vehicle.

Traffic Cars: (Silver BMW, Blue and Green Battenberg) These units contain Traffic Officer who are essentially normal officers but with white hats and fluorescent jackets. In real life they are mainly responsible for pursuits and road accidents, in game their BMW's are slightly quicker to represent advanced driver training.

Area Cars: (Vauxhall Astras) The contain police officers who are responsible for a specific area in London, sometimes called a beat. They have lower powered cars as they are not meant for pursuit, rather containment.

ARVs: (BMW Sedan) These Armed Response Vehicles (ARVs, also known as ARUs for Armed Response Units) contain officers from the Metropolitan Police's elite Firearm's Unit, CO19. These officers are most likely Authorised Firearms Officers and carry in addition to the 'normal kit' a Glock 17 and can retrieve a Heckler and Koch MP5A3 from their cars. Most carry Tazers now as well. A slight unrealistic representation in the mod is that the MP5s are burst/automatic whereas they are restricted to Semi only as they are authorised "Sufficient force to remove the threat."

TSG Vans: (Mercedes Sprinter Box Van) These vans carry officers from the Met Police's Territorial Support Unit. These officers deal primarily with violent suspect and Public Order incidents, they are also the officers who deal with riots. In game they can get a riot shield but unlike real life it is bullet proof in the mod.

MarPol Unit: (Land Rover) This is the Marine Policing Unit and contains officers who are trained in diving and the use of boats to patrol the River Thames and to search for missing persons and evidence.

Hope that helps,

The OC-D

i would like to correct a few thinks trafffic cars are blue and yellow battenburg not green and blue!

Astra are response cars and bmws are area cars,

alex

Yes I would love to see just one or two units from these :)

yeah me to but think you need for police

Vauxhall Astra IRV (three varients, to strobe lights, one rotary)

BMW Saloon Area (two varients)

BMW Saloon ARV (2 varients)

Ford transit regular Station van (2 varients)

Merc sprinter (old) (2 varients)

merc sprinter (new) (2 varients)

jankel (1 varient)

DPG zafia (2 varients)

DPG BMW Saloon (2 varients)

Unmarked Ford mondeo (old one) dark blue (1 varient)

Unmarked Ford mondeo (new one) black (1 varient)

Unmarked BMW estate Traffic dark blue (1 varient)

BMW Estate traffic (2 varients)

Mitsabushi Shogun (2 variants)

just some ideas,

alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the comments.

Hope that helps,

Regards

Mintcake69

can we see some pics of the trasnsit please?

Firstly don't triple post, especially when the last two are essentially the same post. Secondly, the mod maker will release pics when he has time or the wil to do so. Mintcake warned 'in the next few weeks' and you beg for pictures twice in 3 days. Calm down man and play v1 until the next release is ready, I know that's what I'll be doing.

The OC-D

Firstly don't triple post, especially when the last two are essentially the same post. Secondly, the mod maker will release pics when he has time or the wil to do so. Mintcake warned 'in the next few weeks' and you beg for pictures twice in 3 days. Calm down man and play v1 until the next release is ready, I know that's what I'll be doing.

The OC-D

yes sorry, just can not contain my excitment!