aidan196

Ontario Mod

:closed:Mod Suspended. :closed:

Hey guys, I'm looking to make a mod of the province Ontario, Canada. I'm looking to include citys like Ottawa, Toronto, London, Sarnia, and Orillia. I'm trying to include 6 new maps.

This will be pritty much be 6 mods put together. I hope to include 6 new maps and 6 new missions(at least).

I am a web desiner and am looking for 3-6 UV Mappers, 3-6 Modlers, 3-6 Skinners, 3-6 Map Makers, 3-6 Scripters, 3-6 Mission Makers, an English-French translater, and an English-German Translater. No more testers needed.

UV Mappers, Moddlers, Skinners, Scripters, and Map Makers will work together on common goals and each group will work on 2 city's crews and buildings each. There will be 1-2 UV Mapper(s), 1-2 Modler(s), 1-2 skinner(s), 1-2 Scripter(s), and 2 Map Makers in each group, for a total of 3 groups.

Germen Webiste: http://em4ontmodgerde.webs.com/

Work List:

Toronto

Sarnia Fire Truck 1

Team:

Shawn Biro: Pre-Design Imaging

Shadylasse: Tester

randomperson139: Tester

Ottawa Fire Department Hevy Rescue Squad.

229572650_d76a93f78c.jpg

Ottawa PD Dodge Charger Patrolcar.

453443891_fceffa2360.jpg

O.P.P. Honda Civic SI.

20071002.jpg

Mod Suspended.

I can be a tester :P , but sorry I dont know any of that, I can draw vehicles on ms paint, not sure if that would work or not to model them ?

It might work, i'll see if i can find a way to get it to work.

Edit: You could draw and paint the trucks to give us a preview before the moddlers and skinners do it so we can make shure it looks good.

Ok il accept, also what colours ? any ?

It will depend on the type and make of the unit and what city its from.

Try to replacate the Toronto FD Light Force (ladder truck), if you can I'd like a top, side, back, and front view. Also, could you PM the pictures to me when their done? Thanks alot. I'll PM you some real pictures.

Guest Shawn Biro

EDIT *I HAVE COPY RIGHT ON THESE IF I SEE THESE ON ANYTHING ELSE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION I WILL HAVE THEM REMOVED*

pompiervert.png

here are 3 trucks and a bc truck

here are some vics, chargers and a boat

oppboat.png

dodgechargerss.png

crownvictorias.png

I can do the english-german translation. :smoke:

Send me the english text and i'll translate it. My mother is half-german, so I speak it pretty well and I also know a lot of technical terms used with the EMS in Germany. :police: \

The French translation would be more difficult, but I could try. :unsure::smoke:

Just do what you feel comfertable with. I'll send you a webs account pass and name, and can you just translate whats on my current website?

So far so good :)

em4fan

Thanks, :P i'm trying to topple the NY mod