Guest Johnny

The polar mission

Guest Johnny

I have an irritated problem with the mission, I have taken care of all the objects, but I can’t clear the one with the victims that are supposed to be evacuated, I don’t know how to evacuated, how do I evacuate them?, I have tried the engineer helicopter and put them into it, but that don’t helps, I have tried the police car and arrest them, That wont either help, so anyone knows how to do?.

Guest purpleindigo3

How do you get the people out who are trapped in the building?

Not sure if it's a mistranslation, but do we need to find the generator, or work out how to get it working? Not sure how to do either anyway.

Guest Classified

the generator is on the left side of the map, almost in front of the building that DID collapse.. you need to lift 2 pieces of the roof with your crane and after that your engineer can get it started ;)

Down the screen, on the left side you have an injured counter... it shows you the number of victims :happy:

the counter says 10 victims, I've put 10 victims in ambulance vehicles. That should be enough I think because I can't send the vehicles back to base. But the objective doesn't turn green, how is that possible?

I play it with the LA-mod, anyone has an idea?

:23_31_4: :23_31_4: :23_31_4:

the counter says 10 victims, I've put 10 victims in ambulance vehicles. That should be enough I think because I can't send the vehicles back to base. But the objective doesn't turn green, how is that possible?

I play it with the LA-mod, anyone has an idea?

:23_31_4: :23_31_4: :23_31_4:

If you play with a mod it should be in the mods tread i think;) might be a mod sided prob