Guest sebber112

Help with drug deal!

Guest sebber112

I cannot figure out what I shall do in the second mission, I have tried to negotiate but then they just shoot the hostage

It is the misson where there is going to be a drug deal, and they shoot the undercover agent, after that the two criminals escapes to a building!

What shall I do?

I hope you can help me

Well, maybe you can order an escape vehicle, but the easiest way is to get a scout, let him "open" the building.

Get two police officers in front of the door, then you need to fast: Let them arrest both criminals - if you are fast enough, you can arrest them before they really injure a hostage.

They shoot one hostage once or twice, but it won't go down, so you are still successful :)

Guest sebber112
Easiest way is take a profile and click on the building. Not enter it with him and you'd ened to retire youre vehicles. Then They will come out

Okay thanks, I have done the misson now :D

Guest Lordofminor
Easiest way is take a profile and click on the building. Not enter it with him and you'd ened to retire youre vehicles. Then They will come out

When i tryed this, i get message that i should stop with him, otherwise they kill the hostage.. What now? :(

When i tryed this, i get message that i should stop with him, otherwise they kill the hostage.. What now? :(

You might want to look at the walkthrough at emergency-planet.com

Else here's the spoiler:

Lay down roadblocks on all roads and watch the deal go down.

When the gangsters are in the bank, use a scout to see in the bank and a psychologist to find out what they wnat.

Park a getaway car in front of the door, retreat all your people and watch them drive away.

When they hit a roadblock their tires pop, they will get out. You can shoot them or throw flash grenades at them and take them into custody.

greetz,

Guest NMDanny

I Can't use use the flashbang when i'm outside into the building. anyway i got 100 and here my way:

Put Outside of the Red Lines: 2/1 Gunner, Scout, 3 Ambulance( 2 for dealers, 1 for undercover agent)

After the cutscene, send a ambulance to take the injured undercover agent. after that send the Police Van to the building. here its little tricky:

Explore the building with scout, and now get two gunners, arm them with pistol, go close to the door and shoot on the dealers. if it wont hit then

move your gunners. this part is tricky cause they can miss.