Hoppah

[EM3] Los Angeles Mod By Hoppah

Guest Ross2500

Hey Guys.

Great mod Hoppah, except for a few minor bugs that i think i have.

1) I have a problem with the sirens. They only play when I click on a unit and manually play them. And when they do play, they only sound at the point which i activated them on the map. They do not follow the vehicle. Also when i try and turn them off, it just starts off another siren from wherever the vehicle is. Also, how does the autosiren work? It doesnt seem to do anything for me.

2) Some ambulances will not return to base in the missions when carrying people. I think this might just be when trying to transport dead people but havent fully tested it.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Ross2500

P.S I have EM3 with the latest english patch, and have LAmod 2.5 which i downloaded a few days ago.

yeah, theres this one unit where i find if you leave it standing at a place for a while the siren stays where it was. if you turn the siren off it has no effect, and turning it on just turns on a new siren. gets kinda annoying after a while :dry:

Guest Sawyer
Hey Guys.

Great mod Hoppah, except for a few minor bugs that i think i have.

1) I have a problem with the sirens. They only play when I click on a unit and manually play them. And when they do play, they only sound at the point which i activated them on the map. They do not follow the vehicle. Also when i try and turn them off, it just starts off another siren from wherever the vehicle is. Also, how does the autosiren work? It doesnt seem to do anything for me.

2) Some ambulances will not return to base in the missions when carrying people. I think this might just be when trying to transport dead people but havent fully tested it.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Ross2500

P.S I have EM3 with the latest english patch, and have LAmod 2.5 which i downloaded a few days ago.

LOL !!! i think I know what is your problem ;d. I have this problem too 2 month ago. I have only normalne game with 1.01 patch. But when I download the mod installer with other programs i can install the mod but doesn't work in game. Some problems with transport, fly, sirens and next.... When I buy original game in shop it's GREAT, becuase all programs it's already installed. It's better when you buy the game in shop and when it ORIGINAL game. Becuase some programs are installed already in game....

Ross2500,

Where are you from? US? and if yes, and you bought the game in the US you dont need to download anything as far as patch goes...or am i misunderstanding something here???

psychologists???

When I use LA Mod v2.5 I can also playthe normal campaign missions with the units from the LA mod.

This is really nice, but I miss the psychologists. Under which name are they still in the modd? LA police officer or another name?

Hope someone can help me.

Guest alexbee52

Hi, I Have the english version of emergency 3 and I have download LA mod v2.5 and installed it using the mod installer. However when i go into campaign the first la mod mission does not load :( only some of the missions load but when i go to call in police ETC the icons to select TEC POLICE FIRE AND RESCUE are blanked out. I thought maby this is because i must unlock them but I cant do that when i cant go into the first mission. and also in free-play mode i cant open the fire stations or take of their roof and the vechals cant nt turn their light on and off ETC. Please help thanks

Guest alexbee52
install the latest patch

reinstall the la mod

Yea ive tried reinstalling the mod and the game.

but what patch do u mean cas i thought that the english version of em3

comes with all the patches ETC

ARhhhhh Im mega stuck on Mission 07: Homicide at downtown district

I have found the weapon but Im finding it really hard to find the suspect??

HELP!!

Moved your post to [EM3] Los Angeles mod.

There IS a difference between EM3 and EM4.

The 'Homicide at downtown district' mission is in the EM3 version of the mod.

Answer to your question:

Question some people. He's inside a building. :)

Answer to your question:

I thought I posted in the right topic, Obviously not :1046274367_lol:

and I found the fooker before in the computer store wow spent ages looking :machkaputt:

Guest Sawyer

Answer to your question:

lol ? if the suspect in building i think he's in bank.... but if i call there supervisor or only police officer they want arrest all civilians in bank and they dont give question about suspect only arrest.

lol ? if the suspect in building i think he's in bank.... but if i call there supervisor or only police officer they want arrest all civilians in bank and they dont give question about suspect only arrest.
I found the fooker before in the computer store wow spent ages looking :machkaputt: