Hoppah

[EM3] Los Angeles Mod By Hoppah

welcome :welcome:

double post lol

anyway, i had some problems the first and second time i played lamod ie i couldnt move units i called in from outside in freeplay, or vehicles would get stuck on mission 2 and id have to quit. they all went away, maybe you just have to wait a bit. if not, tell us and we'll try to help.

EDIT: i watched the fire truck when i pressed enable connections and i saw to two tiny little connectors pop out. it works, but you have to be really precise. thx EDIT

it's still on my computer but i can't get rid of it and when you try and play it says error X2

Post the whole error with exact description of what you do and what happens and your logfile. All that in a NEW topic in the help topic

Guest Utrechtterror
ok, but i bet no-one can fix it. and whats a lofile??

It can be found in the main EM3 directory (That's where it is in EM4, not sure about 3).. It's called logfile.txt

lol

Guest Sawyer

Hey hoppah, can you help me ? I have a one problem. I have installed the Emergency 3 and downloaded the german patch retail ( v1.03 ) but I can't install the patch :(:sleep: please help what I must do ? adn sorry me bad english I'm from slovakia and dont speak this language very good

Guest ComputerCop
where are the connections? the side? the back? i put my cursor over the ones on the sides but i dont get the 'connect to hydrant' symbol

If I remember correctly, they are on the metal parts on the side of the truck..you can see the tiny little connector sticking out, you have to wiggle the cursor around that. At the back, I think there were the same kind of tiny connectors there, but I don't remember.

i have downloaded the LA Mod but i have quite a lot of problems they are as follow:

1)i have tried to use the control panel but it does not work,

2)the only police vehicle that i can request is the police helicopter,

3)the police gates dont open,

4)i can not get a ambulance.

and in the missions that are added to the game i can not get any emergency resources

sorry for so many questions hope some1 can help me

1) Did you try both right-clicking and double left-clicking on it? I don't remember how the EM3 control panel works, but I remember using it. Maybe what you are clicking on is not the control panel?

2) Havent played EM3 in a long time so don't remember any of the vehicle request commands

3) Use a police officer on the control panel next to the gates. Even one of the officers standing on the roof next to the helicopter will work. He'll just walk to the end of the roof and the gates magically open :laugh:

4) There's at least one ambulance in the fire station (you have to use the control panel thats inside the station to call recruits or something and make them get paramedic clothes from the lockers), and I think there's two in the vehicle shed outside the hospital. It's kind of ridiculous sometimes though, I got a medical call RIGHT OUTSIDE the hospital, like on a bench next to the driveway where cars and ambulances come in. Had to get an ambulance over there so the paramedics could take him inside. The AI in EM3 (haven't tried EM4 too much, so could be the same) is useless lol :laugh:

Guest Sawyer

Anyone can help me ? I have installed Emergency 3, I have downloaded the patch (german retail v1.03) but I can't install the patch. Always write me: "Emergency 3 ist nicht installiert. Die Installation wird Abgebrochen. :/ help please

Guest Sawyer
Do you have installed the patch?

Which game version do you have (English, French, US, German)?

Yes I have installed. German Patch retail v1.03. but I have installed the LA MOD but I can't run the game :/ why ?

Guest Sawyer

Hey Hoppah. I can play the LA MOD but no very good ! 1. I installed the Emergency 3 2. Installed German patch (v1.03) 3. I run the game a the game can't run. 4. I unistall the the game (no mod, only game) 5. Reinstall Emergency 3. 6. The LA MOD is already installed. 7. I run the game. 8. The game is running without the german patch(v1.03). 9. The game is running--> I clik on the modification and I to select the "Los Angeles mod v2.5". 10. On normal missions example on first mission, I call a police and no Los angeles police coming but normal original police coming. On 1.01 version is BLUE COPS no GREEN. The game is running without the German patch. If I have installed the German the game can run. But if installed the LA MOD tha game can't run. Can't launch the game. Why ? :/ . But I have installed now "Emergency3_Patch103EN" the game don't running. Without "Emergency3_Patch103EN" I can play the mod on freeplay game. But in freeplay it's no very good. I can't switch siren on/off the poeples can't go to sit to cars & trucks. I have problem. but which ?

Hey Hoppah. I can play the LA MOD but no very good ! 1. I installed the Emergency 3 2. Installed German patch (v1.03) 3. I run the game a the game can't run. 4. I unistall the the game (no mod, only game) 5. Reinstall Emergency 3. 6. The LA MOD is already installed. 7. I run the game. 8. The game is running without the german patch(v1.03). 9. The game is running--> I clik on the modification and I to select the "Los Angeles mod v2.5". 10. On normal missions example on first mission, I call a police and no Los angeles police coming but normal original police coming. On 1.01 version is BLUE COPS no GREEN. The game is running without the German patch. If I have installed the German the game can run. But if installed the LA MOD tha game can't run. Can't launch the game. Why ? :/ . But I have installed now "Emergency3_Patch103EN" the game don't running. Without "Emergency3_Patch103EN" I can play the mod on freeplay game. But in freeplay it's no very good. I can't switch siren on/off the poeples can't go to sit to cars & trucks. I have problem. but which ?

Where did you bought the game?

Hey HOPPAH! I bought the game Emergency 3: mission life and when completted the instalation I looked the ModInstaller. The ModInstaller is already installed without german patch 1.03, or the Game has been patched ? I dont know. Essential is it, that game is running with LA MOD v2.5 !!!! :1046275747_biggthumpup: :loldev: but I haven't got a yellow Ambulance car ;D why ? :) but it's ok, the LA MOD is running and it is wonderful !! :laugh::) can you upload me the yellow ambulance car ? :laugh: I have all cars but tha yellow ambulance no ;D. But dont do it (I think upload the vehicle) if you will not do it ;) and thanks for all ;)

a NEW mission? :Oo

Yes man :laugh:, because I I with mistake deleted the campaign progress. And when I reinstalling the New missions (new 19) isn't here Emergency 3/Mods/Los Angeles mod v2.5/SAVE/CAMPAIGN <--- it has the original 20 mission what is with installed original game.... understand ? ;D :rolleyes: