Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
China-long

Help!Create new freeplay map has no events.

I created a new freeplay map for my mod,I also copied the original fp_params_challenge.xml and fp_params_endless.xml,My building has also been added Fire object,But there are still no events in the game.

Who can tell me what to do?Thanks

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2020_02/593497790_9W5HRPHM@)1TOF_7CM.png.b1ab28b644519fe8e4c1da6419e67304.png

9]W5HRPHM@){1[{TOF_$7CM.png

I’m not too sure, but is there a line in the Params file that designates a map name?

46 minutes ago, Yankee43 said:

I’m not too sure, but is there a line in the Params file that designates a map name?

Thank you for your answer,I modified the <starttime value = "06:30" /> in fp_params_challenge.xml, which is valid in the game. Can I think this file has specified my map?

I am not home atm but when I get home I’ll look through and see if there is anything that are file specific. 

In case it hasn't been solved yet, did you set the map boundaries? Once had a similar issue with a custom freeplay map and setting the boundaries solved the issue. It can be found under map properties.