Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
rockboyn16

EMS4 siren mods help

12 hours ago, rockboyn16 said:

Uzun zamandır uğraşıyorum ama yeni baylar yapamam ama yardım edemem ama yardımın için teşekkürler.

I've been trying so long, but I can't help but I can't help but thank you for your help.

I had to translate what you said. Please speak English when you can.

What exactly do you need with the siren you uploaded. It seems fine to me.

Bu modda değişiyorum ama oyundaki siren sesi problemimi duymuyor bu teşekkürler

Özür dilerim çok fazla ingilizce bilmiyorum

the game does not sound siren

Upon closer inspection I have found that the audio file is in stereo format.

You need to make the file into a 16 bit mono .wav file. Stereo does not work in Em4.