Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Sign in to follow this  
sean mccabe

ZModeler

so i want to get into editing trucks but how do i modify them in zmodeler3 i imported the truck i want to modify and i want to extend it (cab and rear) but i cant figure out how can anybody help thanks

I'm using Zmod2 but the steps are more or less the same.

Go into vertice editing mode, and select the vertices (red dots) you wish to extend. Make sure you are in "selected mode" so that you can move multiple verts at the same time.

Save it as a z3d file in case you have second thoughts about hte model.

Then export it as a v3o file once you're ready to put it ingame.

How is it screwed up? Are you getting the white model?

Make sure your materials in Zmod are assigned to textures.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Make sure the materials have textures assigned to them. If they have no textures, then you need to choose the ones that previously came on the model.

No, you need to create textures using any of the following:

- Paint.net

- GIMP

- Photoshop (costs money)

- Paint Shop Pro (costs money)