Wolfgang

Trouble with downloading mods

Hi, I am hoping to receive some support regarding downloading mods for em4/911 first responders. 

When I select the files to download they download perfectly fine, however when I go to move them into my steam 911 first responders mods folder, the download is not zipped and does not show up in the mod installer. I have been stumped over this for a while now. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

From your statement it seems the files are downloaded correctly, but are not unpacking correctly.  Some files on here come in mod files that are loaded via the modinstaller, in those instances run the mod installer as an administrator and it should be able to install them.  As for the mods where it is simply the mod folder it's self, you would do best to unpack the files to your desktop and cut and paste from there into your game's mod folder (sometimes UAC will prevent transfer of files into program files).

If this is not helpful give an example of which file you've tried from this site which does not work and we can attempt to walk you through it's proper installation.

Give me a bit of time to look into this issue, there does appear to be a problem with this file, if I can recover it I will repair the file myself, if not the Authors will have to repair it.

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.