Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Yoshe

'Better' L.A. Sub-Mod V0.7.1

I have a question, so I got a mod for the LA mod (I think it was this one but not sure) That added border patrol vehicles and I just want to try it out but it wont let me spawn people with it. Any ideas?

Unable to open 0.7 in the link provided in the first post of this topic, used both 7zip and winrar on 2 different computers.

19 hours ago, Seluryar said:

Unable to open 0.7 in the link provided in the first post of this topic, used both 7zip and winrar on 2 different computers.

Try again it worked for me

4 hours ago, Squad 65 said:

Try again it worked for me

"Can not open file.rar as an archive." after downloading it again, do i need a mod installer to open this?

Ok, more bugs than 0.6. You got the lights, nice.

But now it's about other vehicles, for example, the front door textures are wrong for unmarked cars. Instead of black, I can see a white door and several letters looked like "POLICE" or something. Also, near Alien's Landing, Almost-South-East-End-Of-The-Map, the fire truck next to it said "missing vehicle prototype" and so did a vehicle somewhere next to Mayor's House, Middle of The Map. Please fix.

13 hours ago, LiuLyx21 said:

But now it's about other vehicles, for example, the front door textures are wrong for unmarked cars. Instead of black, I can see a white door and several letters looked like "POLICE" or something. Also, near Alien's Landing, Almost-South-East-End-Of-The-Map, the fire truck next to it said "missing vehicle prototype" and so did a vehicle somewhere next to Mayor's House, Middle of The Map. Please fix.

Bad extract for all of the ones that say missing vehicle prototype. the unmarked car is probably from the doors from the regular police cars

On 3/15/2018 at 9:08 AM, LiuLyx21 said:

I had 0.7 saved online as a backup in case stuff happens, so I deleted the mod to save space to install something else. When I redownloaded it I found out that the police car doors are on the unmarked car, but I got lazy and didn't fix it as I wasn't playing em4 anymore, so I kept delaying it and eventually forgot about it, until when I realized that I haven't released 0.7 yet so I just directly uploaded this without thinking much, until you posted this then I remembered that I never got to fix that xD

On 3/12/2018 at 1:38 PM, Squad 65 said:

No

Stupid mode engaged, Came across a few rar files that wouldnt open the other day, Turns out ive been using the same version of 7zip since 2010, and the copy of Winrar I found wasnt much newer, But after installing a more recent copy of 7zip, the file opened correctly.