Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Police101

Problem

Recommended Posts

Rebels appear as errors for me, I need rebels for military mods I install, anyone know to fix it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went on Emergency 4 Editor and I tried to see if I can put in a rebel, but it came as an error?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 1:13 PM, Police101 said:

I went on Emergency 4 Editor and I tried to see if I can put in a rebel, but it came as an error?

You are in the wrong topic section, try to get it moved, then someone will probably answer you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/05/2016 at 9:50 PM, mr matt5432123 said:

You are in the wrong topic section, try to get it moved, then someone will probably answer you.

Where do i post?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Police101 said:

Where do i post?

your question involves emergency 4, though you posted it in the emergency 2012-13-14 section, I would recommend asking a moderator to move this thread to the emergency 4 modding support section.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/05/2016 at 9:41 PM, mr matt5432123 said:

your question involves emergency 4, though you posted it in the emergency 2012-13-14 section, I would recommend asking a moderator to move this thread to the emergency 4 modding support section.

sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...