Mindcat

Paris Attacks 13. September 2015

Last night I almost had a sleepless night and today I woke up sad: I still can't truly realize that we had just witnessed the French 9/11 last night.

I watched the news and images of yesterday's attacks in disbelief... Some kind of mixture with sadness, anger and disgust. Disgusted to know that we are surrounded by people who wish us harm, who frighten and attempt to remove our freedom. Yesterday's events didn't scared me, of course that I am - as the rest of the World - mourning the victims, but on the other hand, these events encouraged me to fight for a safer world. The terrorists may have struct hard, but we will rise 10 times stronger, united and ready to face tomorrow's threats together, marching forward against the unknown.

I would also like to highlight the quick response of the French emergency services, who unfortunately are already quite experienced with this type of events, especially the teams of Paris' Sapeurs Pompiers, SAMU (EMS), National Police and National Gendarmerie, without forgetting the brave and swift response that the French security forces special operations teams BRI, RAID / GIPN and GIGN had last night. Without the teamwork of all, everything could have ended in a much more dramatic way... My thoughts are with all the people affected by the attacks.

Stay strong, France. We stand with you.

Edited by Ghost Graphic Designs