AVFDMLH7

looking for a causal Emergency 4 gameing clan

Hello everybody,

My looking for a Emergency 4 gameing clan that does all Fire,EMS, and police,. Im intrested joining  I now have alot of free time on my hands now. I'm a volunteer at Earleigh heights volunteer fire company anne arundel county MD station 12. my training is Pre emergency response training Fire fighter 1 , Protective Envelope and Foam , CPR and AED, Hazmat awareness and Hazmat operations. NIMS 100 , 200 , 700 , and 800 and ride with my chief  a lot on calls. I have alot of knowledge in the fire dept about incident command. I have been a volunteer for 10 years so far. I now have alot of free time and I have been playing emergency 4 for atleast 6 years. I have Emergency 1 , 2 ,3 ,4 and 911 first repsonders , Emergency 2012 and 2013 and Emergency 5. I'm also a member of the IFPA  International Fire Photographers Association. On top of that I have a lot of knowledge of the Fire dept and Law enforcement.  I have Teamspeak and Hamachi and a working Microphone for my pc

any questions comments or concerns feel free to PM me

Thanks

Morgan

Speaking from experience, there's not really a such thing as casual clan. The unfortunate experience here seems to be that if you want to participate in a clan, you've gotta be active. While I'll acknowledge that some of these clans are letting in more casual players, you won't really experience the same kinda gameplay as the others. What I suggest doing if you're looking for some casual gaming isn't to look for a clan exactly, but instead people to play with. Make a post in multiplayer you want to do a few games, maybe set up something with people there. \

I know as a working real world adult, I have some time to play games, but not enough to commit to many of these clans' requirements. My best experience has been putting up "I'm looking to play a game on this date a few days in the future, who's down" and you get a few people in, things work out. Best part about this too, is there's a good chance you'll get into a habit of playing with these folks often, and you'll be able to play games a lot more frequently than with a few days notice, but none of the commitment that clans require. 

Multiplayer doesn't need clans, and you're much better off if you just want a game here and there, not getting into clans. That way, no learning clan specific things, and you're all on equal ground. 

Good luck, and if you're looking for a game, I'm free Saturday night (weird shifts means my better half is opposite me) so if you wanna play, I can probably find some other to join in. Send me a PM if you're interested

Speaking from experience, there's not really a such thing as casual clan. The unfortunate experience here seems to be that if you want to participate in a clan, you've gotta be active. While I'll acknowledge that some of these clans are letting in more casual players, you won't really experience the same kinda gameplay as the others. What I suggest doing if you're looking for some casual gaming isn't to look for a clan exactly, but instead people to play with. Make a post in multiplayer you want to do a few games, maybe set up something with people there. \

I know as a working real world adult, I have some time to play games, but not enough to commit to many of these clans' requirements. My best experience has been putting up "I'm looking to play a game on this date a few days in the future, who's down" and you get a few people in, things work out. Best part about this too, is there's a good chance you'll get into a habit of playing with these folks often, and you'll be able to play games a lot more frequently than with a few days notice, but none of the commitment that clans require. 

Multiplayer doesn't need clans, and you're much better off if you just want a game here and there, not getting into clans. That way, no learning clan specific things, and you're all on equal ground. 

Good luck, and if you're looking for a game, I'm free Saturday night (weird shifts means my better half is opposite me) so if you wanna play, I can probably find some other to join in. Send me a PM if you're interested

Wanna play have no mic

LA MOD