Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Thank you potty!!!

And only 1 firefighter from each appliance can ever seem to get a hose through the 'get' command. The others simply don't have it as an option and I'm not sure what the one that can is called.

Ahh, now all fighters can get a hose, but every couple of games I get that issue again where only 1 per appliance will get a hose. Bizzare.

New bug:

If a fire engine siren is on, and you deactivate auto siren, the siren will NEVER turn off, either manually or by turning auto siren back on and letting the engine stop moving.

Ahh, now all fighters can get a hose, but every couple of games I get that issue again where only 1 per appliance will get a hose. Bizzare.

New bug:

If a fire engine siren is on, and you deactivate auto siren, the siren will NEVER turn off, either manually or by turning auto siren back on and letting the engine stop moving.

Found that with the radio on the pump aswell except for - I'll turn it on, click turn off get an error code and it won't go away.

Are you sure you have a Firefighter and not a CM/WM/SM?? Because Crew manger and other higher ranks only have the Axe command

Oh right, that's what it is.

How can I tell which type is which?

Thanks!! ;)

Found that with the radio on the pump aswell except for - I'll turn it on, click turn off get an error code and it won't go away.

Really want to make this clear to everyone - Some bugs you are getting have fixes, some I already know about. As I said in the download post - PLEASE READ THE README FILE (Kent Mod v0.4/Readme.txt)

Loving this mod, having hardly any problems, great work Pottyscotty

Oh my gawd! It gets released whilst I'm in Spain. Get back on Wednesday though so I'll definitely be playing it loads. Good job Scotty, this mod went from not knowing how to pm to an alpha release a year later. Good job.

Potty is there other websites you can upload to? Seem to have issues with Mega. Same old issue..

Mega and Dropbox are the only sites working for me and the Dropbox version has been suspended for too much traffic.

Edit:- Saw your post, have fun and please remember to read the Readme before playing as it is very important :)

Mega and Dropbox are the only sites working for me and the Dropbox version has been suspended for too much traffic.

Edit:- Saw your post, have fun and please remember to read the Readme before playing as it is very important :)

Heh, I do read everything :D