Vehicles not enterable

I have two vehicles that all the sudden dont seem to be enterable. I can only enter my brush truck with FF's equipped witch SCBA. My FF's have the command but it still does not work.

Also, can someone explain how the door actions work in the editor?

What happens when you try to command them to enter the vehicle? Do they do nothing, does the game crash, etc..?

The door actions are pretty simple, they operate on an X, Y or Z axis that determines which way they rotate or slide. Doors set as "person" are for personnel to enter/exit, doors set to "special" are for things like prisoner transport, doors set to "equipment" open for equipment acquisition, and "none" is self explanatory.... but, this should not affect your issue. Even models without doors can still "hold" or "load/unload" personnel.

When I click on my personal and hover over the truck, the enter vehicle command doesn't show up. It just comes up with the change clothes icon. I doesn't work of I do it manually 2

What is the trucks vehicle traits? GTF, TLF, etc. What was changed prior to this happening?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The vehicle type is DekonP(Hazmat). The only thing that was changed was the vehicles name and staffing. However I changed this on all my vehicles and they all work fine. Someone mentioned that if you have the crew grab a fire hose, then drop it, they are able to enter.

I fixed the brush by copying over the vehicle and person proto's from LA. I tried it for these trucks and had no luck. I'm thinking it a personel problem because now they can't enter either foamer. I will send over that script though