TheHockeydude39

[WIP] Stillwater Modification [Fictional]

I cannot believe how anal you guys are about the rescue truck, there is nothing wrong with it at all. It looks great.

They said they will take suggestions, this doesn't mean that they have to change every aspect of the mod just to make everybody happy. In fact, its impossible to make everybody happy. Give a suggestion, if they like it they will add/change it. If they don't like it, it is their mod, not yours.

Get over your selves and make your own mod if you want it to be exactly how you want it to be.

"The unique thing about this mod is that the community will mesh the way it turns out by your suggestions and criticism! So have at it."

This mod will be meshed by the community in the way that we accept the opinions and criticisms of the community here, however, that doesn't make us mindless slaves to a majority of people who seem to posses little modding capabilities but endlessly vast imaginations and concepts. Our 'Stillwater' is fictional, so obviously we're open to the ideas of everybody, and we're very happy to receive those ideas as they progress us forward; however, we don't exist to be dictated to, and if we have denied a SUGGESTED change because we feel it doesn't fit with our image, then the community should accept that, or learn to.

All the work that goes in to this project is in our private time, often after very busy days and at times when you'd rather just sit back and do nothing. It's not appreciated when we're treated with criticism that has already and consistently been responded to; we're not changing the back of the rescue truck, so we KINDLY ask that people do not continue to talk about it.

Best Regards, and with a great love for this community (Hopefully evident from the work the guys and I have tried to put in here),

Rlast.

P.S. This is not to say stop posting AT ALL, just remain conscious of our project image, and how it's not possible, as erfd said, to please everyone!

Let us get more on topic shall we? :D. Is the map fully finished yet? So far it looks amazing and very rural. Im surprised that anything industrial would be there honestly haha

Ok before we stop talking about the rescue truck being changed...I have a great ...no a marvellouse idea :D if u want it different then you edit it yourself!

That's all :) now we can continue on the other parts of the topic

THATS A GREATEZT IDEUR!!!!!! But maybe I just havent been to many rural towns. When I go through rural areas, I see woods, houses, people, and small jobs lol

New video! Showing the new "volly" script.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znBsaoIP66I&feature=youtu.be

*Fixed the link :)

Just saying, thats not a new script if you got it from bma :P just saying....

Very nice, before you are done I hope you add some lights to the volunteer POVs and change the sounds. I really like the new map and I think you have done a amazing job so far and I really look forward to playing this mod. Congrats on the first North American volunteer-based mod! (and the police units look great!!)

Just saying this isnt the first.... lol :P

Is their another one that has been released? I know there are others in the works but I don't think that any have been released (I would be pleased if I was wrong)

Well you are saying this is the only mod that is volunteer, well my red river rapids mod is going to be based off this type of script too... and if you say "you arent released yet" i jsut say back this one isnt yet either lol :P.... But a question for you guys.... if this is BMA's script have you been able to change it a little to have different amount of people respond if you click a couple of different dispatch buttons? (like if you can, i wonder if you could have one button that calls say 10 people to the station or another button calls 12, or 14 or whatnot....?)

Well you are saying this is the only mod that is volunteer, well my red river rapids mod is going to be based off this type of script too... and if you say "you arent released yet" i jsut say back this one isnt yet either lol :P.... But a question for you guys.... if this is BMA's script have you been able to change it a little to have different amount of people respond if you click a couple of different dispatch buttons? (like if you can, i wonder if you could have one button that calls say 10 people to the station or another button calls 12, or 14 or whatnot....?)

We're going to experiment with that. And if it works we'll use it.

It would be neat if you could randomize it. A lot of times with POC/Volunteer departments there are situations where you'll get anywhere from 20 guys to two guys. It would add a unique challenging aspect of the game where you might get a structure fire, but only have four guys show up, or have a fire alarm and have 15 guys for a false alarm.

It would be neat if you could randomize it. A lot of times with POC/Volunteer departments there are situations where you'll get anywhere from 20 guys to two guys. It would add a unique challenging aspect of the game where you might get a structure fire, but only have four guys show up, or have a fire alarm and have 15 guys for a false alarm.

Yeah, that would be pretty cool and fun. Man, I can't wait for this mod.

I want this so much. It would be a brilliant challenge!

BTW, are volunteer's equipped with a magnet light sort of thing for their normal cars?

Just a small update for everyone:

The team is very close to finishing the State Police Units for the Stillwater Modification, and will be presenting you all with screens very shortly.

As a little clue to all of you wondering where we'll be set, I give you this:

RbxJzRu.png