RedHawk504

ANTWERPEN & Kapellen MODIFICATION

Dear people,

Welcome to the official mod threat from the Antwerpen & Kapellen modification build by FireFightersKid and RedHawk504.

There have been a topic before on the EN Mod section for the Antwerpen modification, but the guy who created that has disappeared. Now im making a new one to keep the english part of this community updated.

For now we don't have any screenshots, but there will be soon!

***19-3-2013 or 3-19-2013*** Modification threat update

I decided to combine 2 mods into one topic to keep the forum clean. We and mostly me will post updates about the Kapellen modification. This is also a place located in Belgium, its about 10 KM/7 Miles from Antwerpen.

***Update 19-3-2013 or 3-19-2013***

Laddertruck from Kapellen:

dlk.png

***Update 22-3-2013***

taskapellen.png

Regards,

FireFightersKid and RedHawk504

I am curious... you said the guy has disappeared. Has he given you permission to carry on what he was working on? aka using his models and such. I see that you were part of the team, but I do believe (and someone please tell me if I am horribly wrong) but you still can't use someone's models if they "disappear" without permission.

You however can get permission if said gentlemen did what Explorer4x4 and Hoppah did and create a blanket permission for all to use as long as they give credit where credit was due.

.... yea just looking for clearifaction.

My apologizes for this inconvenience, we did work with him together before he disappeared so however you want it to see we do have permission to use it because we are in a team. FireFightersKid did have contact with the guy and he said he wanted us to continue. I hope this explains enough to you?

It's English... Or am I stupid at this moment?

I think cops was referring to the text at the top of the picture not the text in the blue banner.

Good job so far guys!!

After not have been posting in this topic for a while, and to show this mod is still running.

I want to show you guys a sneak preview of one of the dutch fire trucks, which will be available to use.

Sneak preview:

fmx.png