JacobChgo9

I want to buy the game, But where should i get it?

I dont want torents or anyother of that stuff, i want to know, should i buy it from

A. Atari.com

B. Find a disc copy

C. Buy it from Amazon

hey man if I were you dont get it at amazon they have blocked the mod installer from working so all you can do is play the orignle game with out mods

Hello All,

I am new to the game and i want to upgrade from Emergency 3, I got that through Amazon, Should i buy 911:First Responders from Atari.com or Amazon. I have heard the Amazon version WILL NOT allow you to mod, just like EM3.

So thats were my question comes from, Atari.com or Amazon?

I got 911:FR and EM4 off of Amazon and I can mod as much as I want so whoever you heard that from is not true. 911:FR is the American Version of EM4 and EM4 is in English too but it's the European version. Hope that helps

hey man if I were you dont get it at amazon they have blocked the mod installer from working so all you can do is play the orignle game with out mods

You don't need the mod installer to install mods. All you have to do is make a mods folder and put your mods in that folder.

I agree with everyone else. Do not but the game from Atari! I did for my laptop. I cant access the editor, mod installer or any other application without an activation code. Now I cant even access the game without it. I have talked to support and they wont give the code. They only say for me to re-download it. Its like talking to a brick wall. Save yourself the trouble and try to buy from another source(thats creditable of course). I bought from D2D(Direct2Drive) that is now Gamefly(I bought for my desktop). Gamefly gave me my activation code, but they have not transferred the game over yet, last I checked. I only got to play the game cause I backed up my install files. Check with Gamefly and see about them. Otherwise I would go with amazon.