Ghost Graphic Designs

RSB Simulator 2014 - Emergency 4 [V3 WIP]

I'm having huge problems with the camera. Whenever I try to adjust it, it goes all over the place. Your mod seems very fun, but the camera is making it unplayable.

Already fixed it. Sorry for the trouble. :(

Patch will be released very soon.

Version 2 is now released!

Managed to work out an English translation for you guys and also did a very simple help guide. Your gameplay should now be even better and more stable!

Get the English version here! (make sure to delete the previous "BV Lisbonenses" folder)

Enjoy and thank you for all the support. :)

Hello, wanted to know whether the new version, the errors are already corrected and the new vehicles are there? Or is it just a translation in English.
Greeting Westfalia

Errors are corrected, some new units were added and there's also a translation for non-Portuguese players! :)

Which one is the dive unit? It's not listed in the help guide

It's the ugly truck that's after the RSB tanker trucks; on the dispatch menu.

BTW, tommorow I'll release a patch for the problems you guys found. How could they slip past me..? :P

Just got the car accident call, with the car in the water by the train tracks. For some reason the divers will not go in the water. They just walk up to the edge and stop. Seems like they are unable to enter water, which is strange. Anyway fantastic mod, and I'm really enjoying playing with it otherwise.

Another thing is that sometimes units from the station at the top of the map with the gate don't leave the station when called. you have to call them, then click on them, and manually get them out of the station and tell them where to go. Then finally sometimes units leave without being fully staffed, and the people just stand around at the station.