Guest Kyle Wickens

Baltimore Modification

Guest Kyle Wickens

Baltimore city modification set to come out this summer.. :) need help with mapping scripting and model textures.. if you want to help i have skype so its easy to communicate. :laugh:

MFcom2.jpg&w=814&h=350&ei=2G9zT9i9JcXj0QHatNX_Ag&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=982&vpy=172&dur=4641&hovh=147&hovw=343&tx=214&ty=95&sig=116838902824063210344&page=1&tbnh=68&tbnw=159&start=0&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0

Baltimore city modification set to come out this summer.. :) need help with mapping scripting and model textures.. if you want to help i have skype so its easy to communicate. :laugh:

two topics?

need help with mapping scripting and model textures..

Not a bad idea. Seems like you need quite a bit of help, what are you going to be doing for the mod? What modding skill/knowledge do you have? If people are interested in helping you they'll want to know first that they are working WITH somebody to create a mod, and not just making it FOR them.

Guest nbrown8568

I don't think you can use anything from the NY Mod, Only can use the LA Mod. I can work on getting you some details on the vehicles and maybe some details on each dept. if that will help.

Norm,