Freelancer

The Midlands Modification [Released 1.0]

Greetings,

The last week or so we've been very busy finishing up for 1.0 there's still abit more to be done

So what will come next after release?

?So after the initial release 1,2 will be next under a new "The Midlands Mod" I believe I may of talked about this before but just to re-cap here's what's planned

• A brand new map set in the heart of West Midlands
  • New Iconic buildings and objects
  • More units
  • A couple more scripts

I would also like to remind everybody that were always recruiting and that if anyone wishes to offer there assistance please contact myself via PM.

In the mean time I shall leave you with this image.

em42013040515505157.th.png

Not long till the release :schreiben:

Regards

Freelancer & Team

sounds bloody fantastic I personally am so so excited feels like I am waiting for christmas morning to unwrap the presents under the tree been wanting this mod for so long good luck with the final stages guys super psyched

just one thing from the pic in last post etc what happened to the personnel you had created and shown pics of as looks like your using the default personnel now? are the default personnel now being released with mod or are we still having customised personnel?

sounds bloody fantastic I personally am so so excited feels like I am waiting for christmas morning to unwrap the presents under the tree been wanting this mod for so long good luck with the final stages guys super psyched

just one thing from the pic in last post etc what happened to the personnel you had created and shown pics of as looks like your using the default personnel now? are the default personnel now being released with mod or are we still having customised personnel?

New personal will be in the first release as it happens it the next thing were doing (tonight) so don't worry it's on our to do list ;)

Another little update

-------------------------

There's not to much left to do now A copy of the mod was sent out to testers a few days ago and were getting feed back and fixing some bugs before release.

In the mean time here's a little picture for everyone to stare at until the release ;)

calllf.jpg

I know it's a bit late and i've stated this before but i live not too far from 2 Fire Stations which house many vehicles, so if you want picture PST

Pictures are always great,what 2 fire stations do you live near to?

They are community fire stations, so they host sort of 'open days' and rent (No charge) their offices out to people.

http://www.staffordshirefire.gov.uk/1488.asp

This is the out of town one. It serves as the more community-ish one.

http://www.staffordshirefire.gov.uk/1620.asp

In town. More practical use.

Our facebook page can be found here: https://www.emergency-planet.com/WestMidlandsMod

Here is some latest work to improve the 'feel' of the game;

Updated Battenberg for all police unit - especially the CMPG BMW, which was horrible.

Roof Markings - Minus the skoda octavia as the UV is a little funny on it.

Other general changes to the skin

902001_515169985187029_1961546702_o.png

West Midlands Police Volvo S60 Traffic Car

913747_515169868520374_1754350756_o.png

919834_515169725187055_1341268270_o.png