Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Sign in to follow this  
Firefighter100

How to install modded police cars in GTA 4 for xbox 360

Woah, I don't think you should do that bud. The files on a console game a put there....specifically..well, if you mess with ANY of those files and change a whole model, really bad things could happen.

And the fact very few people know how to open the files makes it impossible.

Wouldn't suggest modding the 360 version, But if you're set on modding it, Get the PC Version, Much better to use player generated content on.

fail10.jpg

gta10.jpg

gtaiv10.jpg

fiream10.jpg

Pc Version used in the above. (I Don't play online with any Vehicle mods/other mods, As i respect other players wanting a legit game. Installed Mods, ELS/LCPD:FR/Vehicles.) Pm me if you want any more info on the Pc Version.

hey if you are gonna mod gta 4 for the 360 then here is my opinion for this download the game (360 version) then burn it to a 360 game friendly disc