Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Firefighter100

How to install modded police cars in GTA 4 for xbox 360

5 posts in this topic

I have never tried modding on xbox 360 before and i want to install a crown vic police mod on GTA 4 on the xbox 360 but i have no idea how can sombody tell me how or give me a link to a tutorial video?

Woah, I don't think you should do that bud. The files on a console game a put there....specifically..well, if you mess with ANY of those files and change a whole model, really bad things could happen.

And the fact very few people know how to open the files makes it impossible.

Wouldn't suggest modding the 360 version, But if you're set on modding it, Get the PC Version, Much better to use player generated content on.

fail10.jpg

gta10.jpg

gtaiv10.jpg

fiream10.jpg

Pc Version used in the above. (I Don't play online with any Vehicle mods/other mods, As i respect other players wanting a legit game. Installed Mods, ELS/LCPD:FR/Vehicles.) Pm me if you want any more info on the Pc Version.

hey if you are gonna mod gta 4 for the 360 then here is my opinion for this download the game (360 version) then burn it to a 360 game friendly disc