cyberdog

Cyberdog reskins a vintage unmarked police vehicle (Updated October 10,2012)

==========================================

Update

post-29021-0-57758000-1349877436_thumb.jpost-29021-0-25189000-1349877445.jpgpost-29021-0-81145300-1349877454.jpg

News

10 October, 2012 - New vintage unmarked police vehicle for my detective :-)

15 August, 2011 - New LAPD Detective! Now its a SHE. Do share your thoughts here or on Cyberdog's facebook page. Thank you for your support.

15 August, 2011 - Cyberdog's facebook page is up! Come and like us! The LAPD detective (male) photo album has moved to our facebook page.

30 July, 2011 - My first attempt at reskin. What do you guys think? Would appreciate it if you guys give some feedback and suggestions (but please don't say it sucks...). Thank you!

@JamesF: Thank you. I'm planning to do more skin soon.

@ScotiaFD: Yes, now i understand how dfficult it is to skin. It took me a long while to figure out the whole process.

@RoChes: Laat ik proberen om eerst te scherpen mijn vaardigheden, maar bedankt voor het bekijken. (Thanks to google translate!)

Stay tuned for more from Cyberdog!

@Unit42: Thank you! It took me a lot of patience and screenshots. That is my personal favorite too.. The crime scene photo comes a close second because these two are the most difficult frames to capture. Do come back for more! :cool:

@Vets123: I will release it in the future. By the way, that is a great idea! But It is hard to get a team to work on mods and skins now. Seems like a lot of projects stopped halfway and I wouldn't want that to happen. I will try to master the skin technique and practice more during my free time. Will continue to post them up here. :happy:

Realistically Vets most detectives, when in plane clothes, drive unmarked cruisers. They're not out doing regular policing, so they don't want the public to see them everywhere they go. Also if they're on stakeout somewhere, you wouldn't want people to notice your cruiser sitting there. I say just work on the detective and worry about cruisers later.

Cyberdog, I do have a suggestion about the detective, for further down the road, when you're happy with the way the skins are. You know how all of the regular cops can be switched for officers with traffic vests, what about giving the detective a raid jacket? The blue nylon ones that say Police across the back, and down the arms and such. It's just a thought, but I'm more interested in seeing your completed normal detective first, rather than worrying about extras.