EmC-Unit

Italian mod [Merged]

Guest ultimo23

hi sorry for me english

i am italian .

I would give you some advice for the italian mod

for ambulances have just the volunteer help they do so you need to call a doctor to treat the vehicle seriously injured! you MITS former police vehicle and carabinieri. if you want to add the Lamborghini or Lotus Elise for the carabinieri you must know that their primary role is to make the chase and give first aid to the victim for transport of prisoners I advise you to put two vehicle a car of more polizia penitenziaria the van I'll attach the photos to I fire a vehicle that is corpo forestale dello stato Italy I'll put it in the photo.

tomorrow I will add other vehicle

post-14642-0-03016300-1320189579.jpg

post-14642-0-79570500-1320189579_thumb.j

post-14642-0-47334700-1320189581_thumb.j

post-14642-0-57649200-1320189584_thumb.j

post-14642-0-58636700-1320189586_thumb.j

post-14642-0-75307100-1320189588_thumb.j

post-14642-0-65056000-1320189590_thumb.j

hi sorry for me english

i am italian .

I would give you some advice for the italian mod

for ambulances have just the volunteer help they do so you need to call a doctor to treat the vehicle seriously injured! you MITS former police vehicle and carabinieri. if you want to add the Lamborghini or Lotus Elise for the carabinieri you must know that their primary role is to make the chase and give first aid to the victim for transport of prisoners I advise you to put two vehicle a car of more polizia penitenziaria the van I'll attach the photos to I fire a vehicle that is corpo forestale dello stato Italy I'll put it in the photo.

tomorrow I will add other vehicle

there won't be ALS | BLS ambulances with some more serious equipment as you think.Only game basic RTW

m, Roads Polizia witch got those one Lamborgini don't chase criimes | transport them

About photos - nothing new,saw all before.

Guest Francesco

Sorry for my English, I am an Italian nurses and work in a department of emergency, I find it very fun to play with Emergency 4 (i have Emergency 4 gold series). You can imagine how interesting to see your work, hope to see it finished soon. I would like to try the game for educational training and create an Italian landscape with a single event to be developed.How did you do to me would be very useful, but will wait to be finished! If I can help you with anything let me know, my Operations Centre is located inside the Fire Station (we have fire trucks, ambulances and medical car, I also worked with helicopter rescue). But I have a big problem: ìn the Italian version (Gold Edition) I do not find Emergency 4 Editor (v1.3)!!! So I can not begin to implement the scenario, you can find it separately? I hope you can help us, we are stuck! Thanks anyway for all, and congratulations again!

Hello, I'm Italian,

I like the models but the audi is not used by the police, the cars used by police and Carabinieri is the 159 Sedan and Station Wagon.

You got naive picture of the world

IMG_8412.jpg

BTW i got Lamborghini Gallardo Mod v 4.0 so soon i'll post Lamborghini Polizia

post-35540-0-11995700-1344799692.jpg post-35540-0-27033500-1344799697.jpg

This is the ambulance I've made this afternoon, for my private ERS Bieberfelde modification. I took inspiration from the ambulance I work into, I'm not the creator of the model, and I won't release the model without permission of the author.

The Unit is NOT real, the paintjob is the same as bieberfelde one, with colors and stickers changes, but it's kinda realistic.

@ EmC-Unit: I was wrong, I succeeded to create a skin without that damned alpha reflections :D I'm ready to help you with skins, but we need some 3D editing for models like the ducato van, the most important and used van for ambulances here in italy

post-35540-0-11995700-1344799692.jpg post-35540-0-27033500-1344799697.jpg

This is the ambulance I've made this afternoon, for my private ERS Bieberfelde modification. I took inspiration from the ambulance I work into, I'm not the creator of the model, and I won't release the model without permission of the author.

The Unit is NOT real, the paintjob is the same as bieberfelde one, with colors and stickers changes, but it's kinda realistic.

@ EmC-Unit: I was wrong, I succeeded to create a skin without that damned alpha reflections :D I'm ready to help you with skins, but we need some 3D editing for models like the ducato van, the most important and used van for ambulances here in italy

Em,wrong in what? i'm not in the topic

Actualy i don't need help in this way

Our Team:

EmC-Unit - (all works :beer: )

Nice skin,but you can download such MB created by NNICO and use her.

*UPDATES*

Here we go, I reskinned the Bieberfelde mod emergency physician's car and added few medical equipment as you can see from the picture (Striker stretcher, spine and scoop boards, Zoll Defibrillator and O2 Bottle) post-35540-0-43038000-1344956569.jpgpost-35540-0-51610600-1344956573_thumb.j

If you are doing that for your private mod - than keep that in secret.Oh all of this stuff are free to use and can be founded on Em-Forum (Exept EMT Bag witch are maded by hoppah in LA).

Update:

Lamborghini Gallarado Polizia (Based on Lamborghini Gallardo Mod v 4.0)

lgp.png

Moddel - Hoppah;

Skin - MORPH,EmC-Unit;

Childs - MORPH,EmC-Unit, Florian Hagen 51/93/1.

P.S. New lightbars for download will be posted soon