Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
RedHawk504

Cops and RedHawk504's Models productions

hey got an issue with the doors unless if its my side only the front doors on the fire truck are like 2 times the size of the model itself

hey got an issue with the doors unless if its my side only the front doors on the fire truck are like 2 times the size of the model itself

Same; if you get that fixed, I'd like to use that model in a mod, if you don't mind

With your permission, Id love to use this in my submod! Great Job btw!

Well you can use this model in you're mod without permission as long you will credit it. Than you don't have to ask it. It wont take long before cops will fix the door bug. So maybe 1 or 2 days till the new upload is arrived.

hey!

not a bug, but could you edit the texture a little bit? so that you can reckon where that cabin etc. starts and begins. having everything surrounded you know ^^

would make it easier to retexture!

just an idea, the rest os awesome ;)

Great work guys, love it :) However, the EVO doesn't seemed to be scaled properly, but more importantly, when I load the model in the editor a large shadow casts itself permanently across half the model. Any ideas? :)

Great work guys, love it :) However, the EVO doesn't seemed to be scaled properly, but more importantly, when I load the model in the editor a large shadow casts itself permanently across half the model. Any ideas? :)

Probably i forget to calculate it :(

Thats OK, how can I fix the shadow issue? - I think I've scaled it properly now. :)

The doors on the engine are now white, but right size,

yes if you could fix this that would be nice thanks