eggcarton

Queensland Mod (Incomplete download available)

The vehicles look superb. A couple of things though, one is with regards to the QPS POD, we don't have the LED display affixed like New South Wales PODs. The other is the strobe lighting on the QAS Sprinter, there are two little strobes, one on each side, just under the brake lights that you don't seem to have. I'm not sure if this is because of a limit, but I just thought I'd point it out.

I'm nitpicking though; they really do look awesome.

Yeah I am nit picky though (to some degree).

I forgot to take the message board off because it was originally for the Sydney Mod and I followed an ambulance yesterday morning and noticed the LEDs down the bottom and put them one when I got home yesterday. :D

And also that video is still using the NSW skin for the Varley Pod. It has been changed to the new Isuzu D-Max markings since then.

Also added the stickers to the unmarked cars so they look a bit more like police cars since it is hard to see the antennas.

Thanks

eggcarton

Now for some tech specs

• Taser script is based on the 3 pistol scripts - draw, holster and shoot, so it works in the same way
  • The script will randomly choose whether the target gives up (most common), keeps resisting, is injured (low chance) or dies (very low chance)

Bugs at time of video
  • Taser could be used on someone an infinite distance away ie. you could be in one corner of the map and tase someone on the other corner (fixed)
  • Some issues with people on a path (although this is mainly civilians)
  • Comes up with an error if you tase someone too many times at once (like 15 times)

I have also made (or am making) other scripts which makes it more realistic

• Before a car can be towed from a crash/fire etc. the police must approve that it can be moved
  • Single Paramedic can't heal severely injured people, and an Intensive Care Paramedic has to treat them
  • Mobile speed camera script :D

I have also used Hoppahs go to station scripts for a police station, police beat and 2 fire stations. The ambulance station and hospital will use the default 'Send to HQ' command.

Thanks

eggcarton

Looks awesome mate! Well Done on the Taser script!

I'm still working on getting that siren for you. I've been a little busy. I'll keep you posted anyway. Still happy to do some voice acting when and if you're ready for that too.

Looks awesome mate! Well Done on the Taser script!

I'm still working on getting that siren for you. I've been a little busy. I'll keep you posted anyway. Still happy to do some voice acting when and if you're ready for that too.

Thanks.

I have a few assignments to do at the moment but I get a few weeks before the end of the term and then holidays to work on the mod.

eggcarton

Ah, the big question that I hasn't asked yet; Will the traffic drive on the left side of the road? By that last video, it doesn't seem to, but it could be a one way street. Just thought I'd ask...

I had thought about that but not much. I will look into it.

EDIT: I don't think you can, after reading this in the editor manual (translated)

"Vehicles are always driven on the right side (blue lines) of the street as in case of paths. "

Edited by eggcarton