Ale

Utica(NY) Mod [WIP]

Utica Mod

Team:

-Emergency captain/Axe & Ladder : Reskinner

-¿Randomperson139? If you see this please post here if you want to help with the mod

-Unit 42: Lighter, modeler

Colaborators:

-Ale: Reskinner and topic manager

Beta testers:

-TacticalRooster22

Multimedia

EMS

em4deluxe2011-01-1419-fe92.jpg

Original model made by Hoppah(Reskin by Ale)

em4deluxe2011-01-1419-2d9b.jpg

Original model made by Hoppah(Reskin by Emergency captain)

Fire Dept

em4deluxe2011-01-1419-3ia2.jpg

Original model made by Hoppah(Reskin by Ale)-- This skin has some problems with the logo, it will be fixed.

Police

em4deluxe2011-01-1419-ego6.jpg

em4deluxe2011-01-1419-eh1u.jpg

em4deluxe2011-01-1419-lfb6.jpg

CVs made by Rihis with wheels by NNICO(The three are reskinned by Ale-There are some problems with the skin of the second one. I hope to fix it soon)

em4deluxe2011-01-1419-7i90.jpg

Original model by NNICO(Reskin by Ale) with lightbar by Rihis

em4deluxe2011-01-1513-1dhp.jpg

Original model by NNICO(Reskin by Ale)Lightbar by Rihis

Other:

uticanewsnmjz.png

Banner:

bannerutica8z9z.png

Code:

[url=http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/13800-uticany-mod-wip/][img=http://www.abload.de/img/bannerutica8z9z.png][/url]

emergency captain gives me early previews of everything, so I guess I'm like "Mod Pre-Approver" or something haha. I like the Charger, it's the best skin! :happy:

Unit 42 (I don't usually call you that...), you're awesome at modelling! Have you seen your Sketchup models? I mean I know they don't work well with EM4, but still, You even detailed the interior and Federal Q! :P

I could try and help with lights.

Ok, good. I'll ask emergency -captain ;)

Do you plan on making your own models?

Not for now.

emergency captain gives me early previews of everything, so I guess I'm like "Mod Pre-Approver" or something haha. I like the Charger, it's the best skin! :happy:

Haha, do you want to be a beta tester?

Hey guys, i can do buildings for this mod en also new models making skins for the models, and uv map it and i could do some siren scripts and bluelight script etc. hope i could help you guys, if im getting accepted could u all send me youre msn via pm! thanks ;)

Nice mod so far

Btw CV's is old v by Rihis , i know for shure :P

Looks good but the CV would be better of NNICO´s model.

I know. Maybe in the future i'll replace them. From now to future i'll use NNICO's model. Thank you for your opinions ;)

Hey guys, i can do buildings for this mod en also new models making skins for the models, and uv map it and i could do some siren scripts and bluelight script etc. hope i could help you guys, if im getting accepted could u all send me youre msn via pm! thanks ;)

Unit 42 is our modeler right now. I add the siren and the flashing lights scripts. I'll have you in mind in case that we need another modeler. Thanks anyways.

----

Check the first post: New Impala :) and another screenshot

From now on I won't be a team member . I will be more like colaborator that helps sometimes. The reasons are my own

OfficerMAx do you want to be a team member?

The team needs more modelers and a scripter. And also a person to do general edits.

Unit 42 (I don't usually call you that...), you're awesome at modelling! Have you seen your Sketchup models? I mean I know they don't work well with EM4, but still, You even detailed the interior and Federal Q! :P

Thanks Rooster. That meant a lot! haha. heres a picture of station 5... not done yet of course haha.

(Sorry for double post..) :1046274283_heul:

post-7014-0-93589600-1296171435_thumb.jp

Thanks, more things to come soon. Hey, Ale, can I make some lightbars for the trucks too?

Another thing. I made a beacon to help with the big modeling process since I don't do whole trucks :). Also, the lightbar for rescue 1 is there too. It's not much since I don't want too much polygons in something as menial as a lightbar. I might overdo it.

post-7014-0-72294800-1296278023_thumb.jp

post-7014-0-53111300-1296280246_thumb.jp

Thanks Rooster. That meant a lot! haha. heres a picture of station 5... not done yet of course haha.

(Sorry for double post..) :1046274283_heul:

Id be interested to know the poly count. You can export it as a 3DS file and I think it will pop up when done and tell you how many polygons it has. Otherwise import the 3ds file in to Zmod and export it as a v3o. The v3o file can be opened in notepad to tell you the poly count. There is likley an easier way but thats up to Mikey or an experienced Zmod expert to tell you.

I have the free version sadly so I can't export it like that. Only dae type files or collada or whatever. Its on the google warehouse anyway so it could be downloaded from there. (don't worry, I made it though) I don't know too much how to find the polygon count. It's 491 faces (or polygons I believe) if you could make that out.:) Still working on the stations though.