Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • MikeyPI

Posting restriction on this forum:   01/23/2016

Be advised that it is no longer possible to create a topic within this forum, instead it must be created in Mod Development and Concepts. This was done to lower the clutter created in the mods category, upon release of a modification contact a staff member and we will move your topic to the released/available Mods forum category.
    • Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest gunrunner115

GTA emergency services mods

8 posts in this topic

Ever wanted to send the FDLC or FDSA or FDVC to a raging fire or send the LCPD VCPD or NOOSE to a crime I think someone should try to make a mod that is based on the emergency services of the grand theft auto universe

I dont think people would be interested to make a mod based on the units of the GTA series 1. Because of the lack of units like hazmat or mcu 2. Because also of the lack realism 3. I dont think anyone will ever make this mod. Alternatively you could try to make it yourself

well i have seen mods that will put those units into the game but also it was just an idea

well if you really want to check out the tutorial section and learn a bit of modding you will need a team of people and you have to have your own skill modeling, skinning, scripting etc... and to make one thing straight no ones going to make a mod for you

Which means; Three Ambulances, three trucks and about 9-12 police cars? Well, I've though of it aswell, but, the first stated items made me not even reconsidering it.

A gta emergency mod would be nice, there are police mods and ambulance mod, it only need firefighting mod and putting it all togheter "GTA EMERGENCY MOD" but is very improbable that someone do it.

I was like just thinking about this, I think it would be a good idea :D have cop cars from each game, Noose, FDLC etc it'd be sick :)

A multiplayer would be great, a player group controlling a zone of the city with police, ems and fire department; other group in other zone. Fires, traffic accidents, police chases... SOMEONE DO IT PLEASE!!!