Does north korea really have an ambulance service?

Of course they have ambulances. Everyone knows that. Although they probably only have like 5.

To me it looks more like a police van, unless the little dot is a red cross. I think the ambulances there steal babies and dump them in rivers :P and yes, North Korea is still as bad, although that picture makes it look nice. I also have a distinct memory of destroying that building in the background multiple times in Mercenaries lol.

Of course they have ambulances. Everyone knows that. Although they probably only have like 5.

To me it looks more like a police van, unless the little dot is a red cross. I think the ambulances there steal babies and dump them in rivers :P and yes, North Korea is still as bad, although that picture makes it look nice. I also have a distinct memory of destroying that building in the background multiple times in Mercenaries lol.

To me, it looks more like an ambulance because I remember a vietnamese ambulance like this.

That picture may not even be real, virtually nobody drives cars in NK except government officials so it was probably a photo op hence why you found it online and why everything looks so perfect and uniform.

Keep in mind what kind of country NK is, there are some great documentaries out there that are a great look into the insanity of the country.

Actually there aren't that few cars in NK. In fact, there are some things I like about NK better than say here, like free healthcare, etc.

The ONLY problem with NK is the government and it's leaders. Other than that, it's quite the perfect country.

Actually there aren't that few cars in NK. In fact, there are some things I like about NK better than say here, like free healthcare, etc.

The ONLY problem with NK is the government and it's leaders. Other than that, it's quite the perfect country.

Watch this : http://www.vbs.tv/watch/the-vice-guide-to-travel/vice-guide-to-north-korea-1-of-3

That's part 1, you can watch the other parts on that website as well.

Of course people drive cars in NK that's like saying no one rides a cab in NY

Much of North Korea remains in a technological slump, obviously there are cars there but they are not common place at all. The government uses its very limited funds to fund its national defense. Thats why in the event we did get involved in another Korean conflict North Korea wouldn't stand a chance unless China assisted them, economically they would wither and die. They already are slowly doing so.

Quite the contrary. NK is broken up into 14 'Zones' or provinces, depending on which one they are. Specially governed zones, like the one where they are experimenting with Capitalism and foreign/free-market enterprises, are unique from the others.

Besides that, even though it is loathe to admit it, China today is one of the most Capitalist countries in the world.

*Sigh* They actually started the Ryugy?ng Hotel in 1987 for World Festival of Youth and Students in 1989 but they never completed it, and then work was stopped in 1992 because of the economy. 2 years ago, they started working on it again.

But yes, in part, like most buildings in Communism, it is a tool of propaganda as well.