racer123246

Making A Tech Station

Hello everyone, I wanted to make a Tech station in LA MOD 2.0 freeplay; I will be using the Training Mission 2 (Under Open Houses) building to store my units. Inside, I would like to store a crane and an engineer's van (along with props). Outside will be a bulldozer and more props. What I need to help on is how to make the vehicles be able to spawn there and then be able to be called out of the station; then returned to the station. I know it has something to do with the paths and or virtual objects. Please help.

Thanks in advance,

Racer

Here are some pics if you need them for reference:

Pic # 1

Pic # 2

I had to use links because the pics attacher wouldn't work

Seriously people! I know that 64+ people have viewed this topic! I want help!

What I need to help on is how to make the vehicles be able to spawn there and then be able to be called out of the station; then returned to the station. I know it has something to do with the paths and or virtual objects. Please help.

Seriously people! I know that 64+ people have viewed this topic! I want help!

If you want to spawn them there simply place them on the editor map and add all the commands to the vehicles. Next make sure the name of the model you placed is the same as the names of the models used in game.

And why bother with a "call engineer command" for instance when you can just go to the building and click the engineer van? But if you really want it you can just copy the battallion chef script and replace the names of the prototypes and virtual objects.

Getting them to back up into the garage is a bit tricky. You need a special positioning script for that like in the winterberg mod. I can't help you with that.